Random KaW Idea

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Experiment (02), Feb 18, 2014.

1. Alright guys, I was just thinking to myself about wars and no-matches, and I think I have come up with a new idea. Add tournaments to KaW! Here's how it might work:

There are hundreds of clans in KaW, so how would the Devs organize clans? Well, about a week before the tournament (maybe more) all players would be unable to leave their clan. Ebs can be ran and allies bought, but the lock would enable the devs to accurately get the cs of the clans.

How would the tournament be ran?
    Well, I propose a system that will be similar to the "March Madness" tournament in the NCAA, but not knockout all the small clans in round one. All tounaments have to have a specific number in the knockout round (16, 32, 64, etc.), so clans with lower cs would face each other. Then, lets say, of the remaining 960 clans, the lower 75% (720) would face off, resulting in 600 clans left. Then, once again, the lowest 48 cs clans would face off, resulting in 24 advancing, and 576 left. From those 576, it would just be a simple highest cs clan vs. lowest cs clan, but it would be a bracket, so if the #1 team lost, the victor wouldn't have to keep facing high clans and have a chance at making it to higher rounds. A, "Cinderella Story," as it is called.

Possible FAQs
    •Would winning clans have to keep spending mith?
    No, it would continue throughout the tournament.
    •What are the prizes?
    Bragging rights, obviously. I don't know what the devs would willingly give away for free. Maybe a health crystal for every round won starting with the round of 256?
    •Can losing teams' players leave and go to other clans?
    Yes, as long as the clan they go to is also eliminated or not participating.
    • Is there a hit limit on players significantly higher/lower than each other?
    I say fire away, but picking on a single player is rude and inetiquette, so how about a 8 hits on a player/hour rule?

Anyway, I think tournaments would spice things up a bit. I've heard players were leaving after a while due to, "same old, same old," so this would keep players playing (I think). Please give me your opinion on this, as I am curious.

2. NO SUPPORT. There are tournaments during the summer. AND not being able to hit someone a certain amount of times is a terrible idea.

3. ^Is it for all clans of all sizes, or just a few? Also, why is a hit limit a bad idea?

4. 8 hits an hour!?
    

5. 8 hits/hour/person. You can hit other people.
    This is to prevent farming.

6. How bout instead of cs it's based on how many gh/sh the clan has?

7. ^Interesting idea

8. I think cs is more basic for ranking clans.

9. this actually soinds good, except for the totally ****** up 8 hits/hr/person that is pobably one of the worst things ive read on here

10. Just to clear things up, the 8 hit rule is only applied to people who are significantly larger than others, which normally would be, "too strong to attack this player" but is added because with high vs. low, there is sure to be a few mismatches.