Rancor Wars Season 2 : Week 1 - War #6

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 21, 2013.

1. War #6 - War Start Time Shown
    Duration: 1 hours
    Type: 13 minute KO but players can come out 5 minutes early (advantage)
    Roster Size: Minimum 26, Maximum 29
    PDT - Friday - 7pm-7:30pm
    EDT - Friday - 10pm-10:30pm
    GMT - Saturday - 2am-2:30am
    SGT - Saturday - 10am-10:30am

Signups: 60
    Nomatch: 0

2. Wow everyone got a match

3. Wow that is going to be bad news for a lot of clans. There should always be no matches - what this means is that there's going to be a lot of mismatches.

4. You guys^Need to stop complaining everyday all you do is say "Why couldn't I get matched" and "I'd rather have a no match" SHUT UP! No one cares please just don't post on this thread if your gonna complain

5. If only I had towers :( Looks nice though devs

6. was a good match up! very close only won by 3 bill

7. Wooo hoooo wilders_chili need i say more

8. Why I just get 1 mith

9. Hi Devs, can you please look into why SOTRA didn't get their prestige increase after winning against OG Alliance in war 6. Can you please fix this or advise us why the increase didnt occur. Thank you kindly 

10. Ya why I agree with rose what's up with that?

11. Devs, It appears other clans with 1005 prestige who matched with clans with similar prestige to OG Alliance got their 1 point increase from 1005 to 1006 predtige, so please so explain to us why we did not get our increase and please fix it. Thank you 

12. It doesn't matter a loss is -3 a win +1 pretty crappy system I must say

13. It's even crappier when you win and don't get awarded with your prestige!!

14. Support to Shadowrose! Devs please do look into this and get our prestige fixed! Much appreiciated!!!

15. Yes please!

16. Can you please look into this devs. Thank you! :D

17. Please give us our right of winning in war 6 as your system should give us increased rating.
    Peace !!

18. @Bio-if you D's into like what people hear h as very to say you can make a very easy choice and NOT READ IT. Most people here were would like to see wars get better because we like to war. If you van understand this maybe you should be the one to SHUT UP!

19. It's just rude.