Rancor Wars: Season 2 - War #5

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 20, 2013.

1. War #5 -
    Duration: 2 hours
    Type: 15 minute KO
    Roster Size: Minimum 26, Maximum 29
    PDT - Friday - 12pm-12:30pm
    EDT - Friday - 3pm-3:30pm
    GMT - Friday - 7pm-7:30pm
    SGT - Saturday - 3am-3:30am

Signups: 49
    No match: 3

Murder Death Kill you had a good BFA, BFE and CS but too many people on your roster were out of hit range with opponents from clans of similar size and strength when we attempted to match you.

The Umbrella Corp. you were one of lowest ranked clans to sign up based on BFA, BFE and CS. You also had a clan composition that created a bad hit ratio so you were not matched.

SUMMIT -> odd man out.

2. How many match ups?

3. Very poor management Devs, yours head under ground, sorry for that but its true

4. Under ground?? It up there ***!!!

5. There does not seem to be good matchups for war #5 - looking through all the active wars, it looks like there MIGHT be 2 or 3 that were fair matchups, the rest look awful. Something is clearly wrong with the matchup algorithm, hit ratio, or something. Does the matchup algorithm look for the BEST matchup for each war as it rolls through or just look for any acceptable matchup and then move on the next matchup? If these are the best matchups we can get then the entire EE system should be scrapped.

Also, could you please provide more information on the "hit range"? What is considered acceptable or unacceptable in matching? 70% hit range, 80%, 90%, something else? We've had some really low hit ranges in a few wars lately (below 75%) and want to know what the matchup's requirements are. I sent a request to support and they routed me to the forum entry outlining Season 1, which was worthless. So support was not very helpful, but at least they answered me. And support said to post in forums to ask - but we never get answers here. So where can we get any answers?

This seems to be repeated again and again, but I will say it once more since it doesn't seem to be heard - Please give a No Match over a Mismatch. This is getting more and more ridiculous - the season one matchups were better than where we are now, can we just revert back to what you had originally for season 1?

--yeti--

P.S. Feeling a little butthurt from this war - La Resistance vs FAITH, 324M CS versus 472M CS - If we ask here or if we email support, is it possible to get any statistics on the matchup so that we can investigate how to change our roster so we stop getting these kinds of match ups? i.e. do you count Guild Hansels as a 20M CS equivalent or something? How much weight does BFA carry? How much weight does BFE carry?

6. Look at our matchup for war 5. Much respect to the warriors at blood orchid, but for god's sake, make it fair! Outnumbered and out gunned completely. How the hell was that a fair match? Your garbage algorithm sucks and you keep "fixing" things that don't need touched. Our strongest guy was as strong as their fifth strongest and our middle didnt even compare.

Thumbs up to LOS for the good ass whipping! I'd have done the same in your shoes.

7. Something needs to change. Or pretty soon it will be just gh fighting

8. gh war clan owning
    imbalance war mekanism.. Boringggggg

9. Sent a feedback to devs: please respond to war 4 thread before it is validated that u dont care about matches.

Dev's response: deletes war 4 thread 

Thank you for validating that you don't care... You will soon see lots of people dropping out of estocs soon...

10. GH war needs to be fixed. I'm a 14m spy and I'm half considering going gh just so I can be any type of beneficial in war. Your system is a total joke

11. Lol, terrible war times, terrible match ups. Unaddressed issues (gh) regardless of the fact that they've been brought up by the community for months... And I get the pop up telling me to rate your app with 5 stars, because you address issues of the game ?  thanks, I needed a good laugh

12. Fix the way you handle guild hansels in this system. It is completely ridiculous, there is no way you can let this continue any longer. How can 1 month stats compete against stats earned from one to three years

13. If gh is such an advantage, put together an all gh clan and roll

14. Nicely Written, Wsp. But dev always trow it into garbage :|