RANCOR WARS - RESULTS: Wars 5 and 6

Discussion in 'Wars' started by UnicornPoopCookie, Sep 14, 2013.

1. RANCOR WARS - RESULTS

As War 7 is in full swing right now, here are the results from the previous two wars:

WAR 5

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

WAR 6

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

EARLIER WARS

WEEK 0 (PreSeason)
    - WARS 1 and 2
    - WARS 3 and 4

2. This set of wars does not seem as close as the other ones

3. Its looking to me like some of the clans who used to always match "big" clans are having their big builds use less "powerful" equipment and keep their GH/GHT's using full max mith equipment to get matched with "smaller" clans..jus saying.. and also these "protest" matches are getting out of hand as well..clans not mithing up..losing war on purpose and then running tvp (EB of shame) to get free mith..not cool in my opinion

4. Add roster size, cs, and bfe/bfa estimates and this will gain a lot more attention 

5. [​IMG]
    V I E T N A M got matched though

6. Thank you unicornkeep it up.

7. About 10 wars for war 5 were very mismatched .

8. @Aqua - yes but for War 7. Those results will be out later

9. Thanks, confusion in my clan, I just wanted to get it straight

10. Nice... It seems as if people have been upgrading and getting equip so this will make the season more interesting!

11. My war 7 sheet, no matches haven't been posted so I haven't added them yet.

12. Yeah Res...that OWWN v X Factor wars was a dandy!

13. Lol rising hawks being favored by devs 1277 percent could matched up better then that

14. Two things that I think will make EE better!

1: Only use bfa/bfe in matchups...two biggest factors in clan strength...skip cs!
    What will it do?
    End the GH exploit to low cs and get easy matchups while having top heavy LB guys that can't be touched by other clan!
    2:Remove mith eb vanished paladin and reward losing clan 14-10 mith right after EE war ends! Only ppl with full mithspells get 14-10 mith and mith amount is awarded by contribution(actions) in EE war
    What will it do?
    First of all it will save time...I mean why we need to do eb to get the mith back...just give us right after war!!!
    Second and most important we won't have any clans that don't mith up and only do EE to get epic after war!