Rancor wars Rant

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Midget-Lover____, Mar 26, 2013.

1. I first of all would like to say much respect to Warlor for Great WarI don't like posting in forums but was so irritated w last matchup it's incredibly frustrating. How do you matchup a clan with 4 people on the other team ahead of your number 1 on all leader boards by A LOT are you supposed to have a chance? Respect to their teamwork and players but matchups just don't seem right to me????thxML

2. My owner! 

3. go away. everyone is sick and tired of hearing about ee mismatches or rancor wars or what ever the hell they are called now. there are no two clans exactly alike in this game so, either you don't get a match, and you complain, you do get a match but your clans cs don't match exactly, so you complain, you get an even match but you lose cuz of lag, so you complain... well SHUT THAT **** UP!! the reason the devs are so hesitant to bring out new ideas is cuz everyone hates on them. if you don't like it, then get out. but no one gives a flying **** about your bad matchup.

[/rant]

4. U plunder the crap out of the others. Simple. Plus if u press assn and scout at same time it does a body blow on -IMF- that temporarily stuns him. 

5. @lemon... Easy down boy! You're ranting sounds like a little toddler compared to a valid point about bfa and rankings in war! Don't troll so hard and use your brain.. on another note respect to warlor by all means! But I'm sure they would've liked a better matchup also.. they aren't noobs, they know. As well did we.. time devs step up and do more for all the real money we put into their pockets! *end rant*

6. Check my clans last 2 match ups 

7. Probably cause BFA is not accounted in match ups? :?

8. I laugh at you lemon. Please grow and then talk.... Anyways support, hello midge and pol

9. Bfa is accounted to match ups, so is equipment ( atleast i though so)

10. Lemon i love ur feedback but to be honest don't post if u r below 9 yo.

11. Woah 1st time I see u in forum lol 

12. Wow, -IMF- wasn't even warring. We ranked #7 you guys #8. It was 32-32. It was fair. Next time we can pm you a list of targets we were about to hit.

13. Your smaller members must have been larger than their smaller members

14. Respect to both clans. I understand your frustration 4s you are serious about your wars. Warlords is certainly a top contender in these new rancor wars. They will go far. You got matched against a tough clan. I think you should learn and grow from this. As for your fellow clan mates defending your words.....make a plan together. Find out where your clan is weak and shore it up. Once again respect to both clans. Me wholesome dont gets the wrath.

15. Damn you auto correct that should have read Warlor.

16. I'm not saying that you guys had a fair matchup. it wasn't but to make another thread about it? I mean, seriously. there is already one per war minimum crying about how you got a bad match or no match. but I can promise you, that if you were to have been told that there was no equal matchup, you would be whining about that too. just be thankful that you had a war to fight. I would be if I had the stats to do anything helpful In one of those