Rancor Wars Motivation = Seal drop for Winners and Palanins

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlI_Fuzzy_Piranha_IlI, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Hello, I see how popular are seals drops to do Haunting Escapes. I know that rancor wars need fix with LB players matchups first. + War clans are still about 3-4 hours without epics only coz of wars and hit plunder in war isnt so huge to cover this 3-4 hours no-epic situation losts. Maybe should have wars more bonuses. My suggestion:
    - 1-3 seals drop for war winner
    - random seal drop (same as have TGL, WB, HAU, SR) into Vanish Palanin epic for losers

:p This could involve more clans into do Rancor Wars... better matchups :mrgreen:

2. This makes sense

3. Hi how to I obtain palinin

4. I set up a clan, do **** in war and just do VO and I have a chance of earning a 59 nob worth seal? Sweet!

5. is just opinion and idea for devs

6. Good idea. Support 

7. Great idea. I support

8. Slight tweaks needed but overall I like the idea

9. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm eh support
    [​IMG]

10. I'll support, only if you they can no longer get mith from TVP. Seriously. Wars are already over powered, get the **** out of here with your bitching.

11. You get the cheeze stamp of approval. I like ur way of thinking. Encouraging participation is key to getting better matches. Not more clan size restrictions and such. I like the idea, specifics can be debated tho. Gj :)

12. Support

Who gets the seals for the winner?
    The owner seems like the logical answer.

13. But you have to cast Mithril, the 14 of them to obtain it

14. It will be abused with ease………

15. Support, great idea

16. I support OP.