Rancor Wars - Backstory

Discussion in 'Wars' started by [ATA]Miles, Sep 6, 2013.

1. RECAP:
    Long before the Mage uttered her fateful curse, an unusual incident befell the Red War Paladins…

It happened on a still, moonless night, when the faint rustle of the desert wind was the only sound to be heard. No shrieks pierced the noiseless night, yet in the morning, the Paladin Captain awoke to discover five of his bravest soldiers gone—vanished without a trace.

The Captain claimed the men fled of their own volition, they were cravens not worthy of the Paladin name. Yet inwardly, the Captain knew this was a lie…

For the vanished knights were of the bravest stock—they had not fled, they had been taken.

LATEST INSTALLMENT:
    Though a man of questionable virtue, few believed the Paladin Captain would betray his own men. Yet after an ill-fated game of chance with the infamous mercenary, Rancor the Razer, the Captain struck a duplicitous deal.

Rather than part with his beloved treasure, the Paladin Captain sold his best soldiers to Rancor. A kidnapping was arranged, and under dark of night, Rancor the Razer took his spoils.

The Paladin army was henceforth split in two factions: the remaining Red War Paladins, and the small group of soldiers taken by Rancor.

Betrayed by their captain, the taken Paladins chose a new name—the Vanished Paladins—and adopted Rancor's cruel, merciless fighting style.

The Vanished Paladins will stop at nothing to eradicate the Paladin Captain and his remaining Red Paladin forces...

also hi guys. How's yer Friday?

2. Wth, nit doing so well today anyhow.

3. bad lag on KAW
    how are you creative?

4. Its good, did round 1 today. Good job lightning strike. You guys were really great

5. Hi person who will read this years in the future

6. Nice story kaw_creative. And I'm having a wonderful Friday!

7. Also creative get some stats bro i wanna be first to 1v1 a dev.

8. Haha now I have to post Devil, Hi!!!

9. I for one find backstories in general deliciously irrelevant to the game. But I love them. I love them so, so much.

Thanks creative <3

Even though I haven't been reading these.

10. My Friday is quite dandy

11. Could you respond to the concerns about t6 lvl2?

12. Well Howdy Der Partner howz it goin ?[​IMG]

13. So this post was what crashed KaW.

Good to know.

Btw, KaW Creative finally realize tacos > burritos?

14. It's not like I actually do anything game related, really. Oops.

Anyway, hi creative! Syllabus week is over :( time to get into the real rythmn of school

15. PimD crashed too...
    Don't ask me how I know this.

16. Excellent.

T-minus 15 minutes til beer o'clock at ATA. Wish you guys could join us.

[​IMG]

17. NEVAH!!!