Rancor War Proposal

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Xllo_L_o-BRETHILION-o_H_ollX-, Apr 12, 2013.

1. I want to get straight to the point here...

1. Have warring clans sign-up on a fixed number of players (could be in brackets 25, 30, 35)...

2. Have a floor and ceiling for TOTAL BFA and clan size...

3. Let the warring clans figure it out on their members...

4. Give miths to losers...

better matches, more options for opponents...
    I could give solutions for #3 but its just common sense, those who have warred have already adjusted too much that im hoping that they will in this one too, for the sake of getting fairer matchups

Any thoughts guys? admins? no trolls please i BEG you...

2. I don't support ): sry

3. 1) Fixed number, fixed bracket is probably better, maybe 28-31? Remove one more element of uncertainty when trying to war. More brackets if more clans war, otherwise will create more no matches.

2) floor and ceiling for TOTAL BFA and clan size... clan size sounds easy enough, bfa ranges are infinitely huge.... Clans are adjusting their BFA down to get a match, and then told it's too low to get a match.

3) Don't war clans already do that?

4) Absoutely

4. Isn't this the whiner from the other day?

5. Yeah @TheOne

6. I'll take these ideas seriously when they are not coming from someone straight off a loss.

7. Agreed 

8. Mithril has to be earned, they cant come for free. Win to get mithril or keep out of wars lol. Devs are never gonna give mith to losers. Think about smaller and bigger clans. If you had 25,30,35 members minimum, what would happen to the bigger clans where more members want to opt in?

9. Interesting ideas, each one needs more of an explanation though 