Rancor Rewards

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Retro_Junkie, May 6, 2013.

1. Sorry if this has been brought up already, or this is the wrong section. I don't post in the forums a lot, but maybe someone could help me clear this up. At the end of this season those who have participated in the rancor wars will be awarded with special gear that's supposedly going to be like 10x better than the pally gear right? To my understanding if you have level 50 you'll be awarded all the items. What about those who haven't been able to get to level 50 due to losses, or starting the season late? Someone with 20 some levels for example. Will they simply be awarded items based on level? Or will they be allowed to chose from the available items based on their points? Like you'd be able to view them in the alchemist section and spend you points like you do mithril buying pally gear?

Anyone know how this is gonna work? Thanks in advance for any info

2. The max reward is 6 items that are better, that's all they've said thus far, sorry.

3. They had what levels would get you so many items, but I can't find that thread, if anybody could post a link, you're awesome.

4. Do we have to be in a clan to earn rewards?

5. You have to war to earn the levels. I don't think being a clan at the end of a season effects anything as its based off your accumulated level number, and leaving / joining doesn't effect your level. Just wins/losses.

6. I read the earlier thread by Kaw Admin.

You'll get 1-6 pieces of Eq according to your Rancor Level.

7. It's 10%-15% better, not x10.

8. Lv1-9: 1 eq
    Lv10-19: 2 eq
    Lv20-29: 3 eq
    Lv30-39: 4 eq
    Lv40-49: 5 eq
    Lv50: 6 eq

I don't think devs will allow you to choose. I bet it will give you worst to best. Why would they allow someone who won 1 war to get the best eq from that season? They won't. :lol:

9. I agree with Jam

10. I had a lv 10 n I quit warring. The timer went down shouldn't I have only lost 1 lvl not 10?

11. Do items really make that big of a difference? They are cool and all, but I don't see that much difference as my number of items increase.