Rancor Leaderboard. (TOP 10) RACE FOR THE RINGS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by VERSACEBLOOD, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Hello everyone. Ive decided to give you all an update on the current leaders in rancor :) as you all know, the person or "persons" with the highest rancor lvl at the end of the hive event will get there choice of one of the three new hive rings at LEVEL 10 :O isnt that awesome?  but anways. After countless hours of researching and tracking clans ive managed to pull up the TOP TEN leaders as of now :D so without further ado i give you our almighty war crazed rancor leaders.

1. xxxWETxxx -rancor lvl 10 - Wars from (DoTB)

2. -TERROR-BadBoy- -rancor lvl 10 'tied for first' - wars from.(DoTB and -elysium-)

3. SylverDragon-OnThe-Battlefield -rancor lvl 9 - wars from (DoTB)

4. SylverTempest-OnTheBattlefield -rancor lvl 9 'tied for third' - wars from (DoTB)

5. GZ_REXCUJO_GZ -rancor lvl 8 - wars from (guerrieri perpetue)

6. xX___Cloud9R1___Xx -rancor lvl 7 - wars from (-GhosT LegioN- and Battlegrounds)

7. p1r8 -rancor lvl 7 'tied for sixth' - wars from (DoTB)

8. __-BLACK-H0UND-666-______ - Rancor lvl 7 'tied for sixth' wars from (-elysium-)

9. llllEIlIIDllIlWIlllllNlIlKlIlI -rancor lvl 7 'tied for sixth' - wars from (-GhosT LegioN-)

And as for the 10th spot i couldnt just list one person as there were many great warriors who have achieved lvl 6 thus far. But i will give these warriors clans a shoutout... heres to all the fantastic clans brawling it out in these primal wars / bonus rancor event. The following clans include Battlegrounds. Death on the battlefield (DoTB), -GhosT Legion- guerrieri perptue. La Rasistance. -elysium- LOS-Blood Orchid ---nO--WTF---ReMorSe -EXODUS- MINAS MORGUL

So many great warriors from each of these clans have reached rancor lvl 6, so gratz to them and keep on WARRING 

i will be trying to keep this list updated as wars go on asap. And let you know where you stand in reaching the top ;)

OH and plz let me know if you have rancor lvl 7 and arent on this list. As i will update it asap.

Ty all. And best of luck in the remainding WARS 

#RIPRobbinWilliams

2. Ehh wtf. Some sorta double posting fail :(

3. Haha good thread, nice effort, weird mess up tho. 

4. Nice effort, next time try include a clan that wars a bit more than a few on that list :)

5. they're called no-wtf-remorse :/

6. Like?? i posted the clans off who i see doing nearly every war :)

7. nice, interesting to see the top 1 for this. double copy and paste tho?

8. Idk? :( is there a way to fix the mess

9. we warred more than lar :/

10. Well then shoutout to no.remorse aswell 

11. dotb rule primal right now though, nobody can beat em

12. Interesting to see people at 10 rancor, i thought 3 was decent :/

13. log onto kaw on pc and hit edit :)

14. Thx. Only i wont be near a pc in a couple days 

15. Didnt you get those 3 at agsuard infantry wardragon? Another clan thatvshould be in the list. Would have more rancore but had 5
    nomatches in 3 days.
    War more smalls people!

16. #HashtagToTellOPHeSpeltRobinWilliamsNameWrong.

17. Hey guys :) update coming after the next two wars

18. I has rancor 13 before give event -_-