Rancor equipment VS Mithril Equipment

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Smiling_Rogue, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Is there going to be an opportunity to cash in old Mithril equipment when the equipment comes out or is it more prudent to save our mithril until after the rancor trials are over? I just don't like the idea of spending all of my mith on items just to get some better equipment after the trials are over.

2. Yea one sec lemme get my crystal ball out and I'll answer that question.

3. Ready set goooooo

4. There's simple solutions to your problem.

1) Ring up the devs headquarters and beg for them to tell you.

2) you don't spend your mith and save it. Duhhhhhhhhh

5. Why would u be able to cash in old equipment or get mith back that u already spent on equipment? lmao that'll never happen keep saving or just spend it on paladin equip end of story

6. I up all my red-equip I own to max and started save mithrils; btw we don't know if rancor equip will be enchant via mith or inferno/aqua
    if we will need inferno/aqua then will have high fail rate, coz of high stats = so red_equip will be good to have

7. You got a dilemma all right, do you hoard all your mith wanting to enchant the new equipment or get better equipment during the rancor season to help get that new equipment. On one hand you could help yourself and the other you would help yourself and your clan.

8. btw imagine this: ppl who don't do rancor will have only epics equips
    ppl who do rancor will have lots mith, red_equip and rancor equip too .... these ppl will have much higher equip stats than no warring ppl = I like this, it's war game and warring ppl should have advantage

9. Sure, just let me enable that feature.

ERROR 404 when attempting

10. Lol I was just wanting advice but thanks all

11. just asking advice? it was more like a dumb question that you wanted a dumb answer for...

12. I really wanna get the iphone 5
    but maybe I should wait to spend my money until the iphone 6 comes out
    ... or iphone 7
    8?

You think there will be an opportunity to cash in my old iphone when the new ones come out?
    I just hate the idea of buying an iphone 5 only to have a better one come out later.