rancor checkpoints

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by PandaGeorge, Oct 11, 2013.

1. I posted this a week ago and it received support even from kawadmin

The idea is to have checkpoint at 10,20,30,40,50 rancor

Example if im at 32 rancor, and in go ahead and lose 5 matches the checkpoint would lock it at 30 instead of dropping to 27, this will give us chance to lock in equipement and most important a reason to play past 50 rancor.

Lets say a new player by end of week 6 has 50 rancor, he might choose to stay of next two weeks wars for fear of losing the 50.

This idea willl keep more players in the game, giving more varied rosters and more clans warring.
    Meaning more xtals for devs ;-)

2. Support

3. They should make it an achievement that updates every-war instead of a spell, and your highest rancor level is considered your season rancor level.
    Support

4. I've looked, but I cannot find reasonable issues with the implementation of this. Granted, more equip will be given out I'm sure, but if it's countered with more clans warring more often, I can live.

Any issues I can see with this beyond that are in the realm of extreme occurrences.

5. awesome idea

6. Well thanks for the support, in my original thread, devs said this was a good idea and they had a similar idea to be implemented.
    I even offered to buy the 168 xtal package as a promise if the idea was implemented during season 2.

My offer still stands devs

7. Interesting idea but I just think about this. We all know need rancor to get equip so if you get enough levels for some equip then you get achievement (lvl1 for 1 piece, lvl for 2 pieces of equip...). You still lose rancor levels EVERYTIME you lose BUT the equip you'll get depends on level of achievement.

8. Maybe locking it can make it impossible to raise the level. That way it's still a risk to gain or lose levels. That was its not too easy as a lot of others are most likely to complain about.

9. This seems like a functional idea. Possibly this could help smaller players out?

10. Thx for support, spread the word, lets get more written support posts

11. This is a good idea.

12. I like the idea it's like a rating floor in chess

13. There is absolutely no excuse why they shouldn't implement this, unless the person in charge just can't read or something lol

14. Support, it's a win win. More Mula for the devs less risk for us

15. I personally like this idea and would really like it to be implemented.

But.

Isn't the whole point of war to have a winner and a loser? I mean, if everyone knows they can just get to level 50 and that's it, they've won the expected equipment, would they still be willing to give it their all to war?

(I'm just playing devils advocate and would love for this idea to be implemented, I'm just pointing out, there's two sides to a coin lol)