Rancor achievements

Discussion in 'Wars' started by MP__II_S0uL_II__, Apr 21, 2013.

1. I think more ppl calling this, but I have to write it too. Will be good if devs add two interesting things to game:

1/ clan rancor achievement for clans according prestige at the end of rancor season - it's like clan LB achievement. Btw not easy get it and big respect to all high prestige clans, they deserve this achievement for good work.
    I suppose L3 to top 5 prestige, L2 to top 10 prestige, L3 to top 20 prestige clans

2/ KO leaderboard. We have now Overall, Battles, Allies, Valuable, Finish (resets) LB, but I think reset LB or valuable LB not interesting as KO score of all ppl in kaw....
    Better replace them with KO LB. This is war game, more interesting how many KO ppl did in wars than completing resets or valuable (overpriced players).....

These changes are small and could have good impact to participation of more ppl in kaw in wars. And at least we will remember who is best kaw war killer and which clan was best in rancor wars....

2. I would take away reset lb.... Some ppl take pride on being on valuable lb...

3. I think an overall plunder ee lb would encourage more to war. I don't really care but I know some like recognition.

4. Crazy would take away reset lb? :(

5. Agree, a KO lb or EE plunder lb would be cool. Who cares who hits the most ebs

6. I think a lb for who can strip Warlor the most is in order. They are demanding Whitney little bitches. But that's just my thoughts.

7. But ipro .. The feeling is mutual ๎–

8. lol you're an idiot. Glad you agree though

9. Reset LB could remain, its just example that this is war game not race of resetting ....
    I don't say I will be top KO hitter .. I know many better ppl around kaw who deserve respect ... and LB could be good for this....
    Plunder idk, I think smaller and middle clans should have chance to be achieved too... KO is old way how to rank it

10. Support my friend๎€๎€๎€

11. Ko takes no skill

Crap alts get several ko's just from burning troops.

It's all about luck. Who's luckily enough to get that last hit. Or luckily enough to have a faster connection.

There's no skill in koing.

Let's add an lb for most wall post too

12. Maybe a leader board that shows successful actions in wars. Ko's are mainly timing and luck IMO

13. Agreed with Pro about the KOs timing. Not skill.

14. Scouts are almost fail proof too.

Lets add a most follow lb as well!!

15. KO should be a clan achievement, as it is not an individual effort to KO someone. I think a LB based on individual KOs will lead to people chasing KOs, which is counterproductive to the team effort required for EE.

16. lol CC speech achievement is goo idea
    yeah bad connection makes big difference in war