QUIT KAW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lIlSIlIPlIlPREZZIlIQlIlRIlI, Jul 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would like to thanks all my friend and Red Man Redemption
    Why I quit sum1 hack my account and took my udid ŵhât the point of me playing when the hacker still got my udid he will do it again ... I don't know and thanks for reading this and this will be my last time on KAW bye all

2. Someone hack you? Or you gave your UDID.

A player cannot hack you unless you given your UDiD of your idevice.

Goodbye.

3. I'f u don't know crap don't talk and I n ow lots of people who got hack I'm. Not the only 1 and yes my account is on mochigames it link to Facebook

They can hack on mochigames and I was not born yesterday passing my udid

4. If the hacker hacked your mochigames/Facebook account, then the hacker does not have your UDID. Next time you get all defensive, make sure you are correct.

5. Omg well before I played the KAW game I pass my udid to a close mate don't ask why I cont rember why BEFORE I PLAYED KAW and I got email from devs saying the hacker got my udid from Facebook

6. Lol thin report

7. KaW is the least of your problems.

Since you gave out your UDID ( no one stole it) that person now has access to everything you have on your idevice

This could include credit cards and banking details. All sorts if stuff. Again.... You're screwed

8. You cannot get the UDID, from Facebook. Not unless you give it to someone, on Facebook. Anyway, if I were you, I'd start asking questions as to what that person is doing with your UDID. He can do much worse than taking your KaW account.

9. Dammit moose you always beat me to it...

10. Well good job I don't have banking on my phone or crap

11. And bye all I will Delite this app

12. Okay. Locking this one cause it's bull hockey. You gave your udid to someone & are now complaining that they accesses your account. Sob stories don't work here. /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.