quick idea. indi with 1-2 medallions

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ibeat, Sep 3, 2014.

1. This is a very simple post and not much is needed for it.

Indi wars are very good for people who don't use xtals and that benefits them but not others who do.

So I suppose that indi wars give 1 medallion for people who don't xtal at all.

And for those that do xtal I propose it gives 2 medallions. This would reward players for going the extra mile to help the clan succeed.

This idea is open for change. Such as not allowing people to xtal like 2 mins left in war to quickly insure a 2 medallion. That would completely crush the point of this idea.

I believe a quick fix to this would be u have to xtal at least 5 mins before war ends at least.

Btw this is not me being butt hurt. I personally don't do indi wars. I plan on trying them soon and I saw a problem that I came up with an answer for.

Thx. Ideas are more than welcome.

2. However the last 2 min rule may screw with some wc tactics

3. I really like this idea!

4. Thats a good idea! Full support

5. Support

6. How about devs don't allow xstals for indi considering everyone gets mad if you don't. So, this way, no one will. Then, you can either still get 1 medallion or you can bump it up to two. I'd prefer two considering it's a random clan your being placed in and you might not have wc/tracker

7. Devs not making as much money?
    Lol I like the idea but I don't think ata will undercut their paycheck.

8. It would decrease a lot of complaining though. Which is something devs need to get on.

9. But, I do like the idea. If you know your gonna win, people will use xstals for the extra medallion and then, devs get more money bc more xstals will be bought.

10. Good idea, but no time limit. Not really needed imo. And I use late xtals regularly.

11. U should use them when wc tell u to. That's the point of a wc.

The reason the time restraint is there is so people don't wait until the very last second to xtal and get a medallion.

People will usually xtal between the 6 min mark and the 10 min mark. Seeing as u will notice if your clan is winning by the time it hits 5 mins and the plunder updates.

12. I like the idea, but revision slightly. I like the 2 minute rule, but let's change that a bit.

If you are winning by less than 1.5 billion in last five minutes, xtals are allowed (cuz that lead can change to a loss so very easily). If you are losing, you do not have that time restraint (because you're losing. You ain't gonna exploit if you aren't winning.) This allows for more strategic xtals, less exploitation, and generally more intense and fun wars.

I fully support the idea. Hope it happens.

13. I am the wc. Haha

14. More money for devs you noob

15. Your point? I don't care if they get money as long as the game is being improved. It's people like you who will go against progress and good updates if it puts a penny in the pockets of ata.

16. Support!!!!