Quests

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by -CoffeeLover-, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Can we have new quests so that we can unlock more quests to earn nobility and crystals ?

2. This question has been in the air for years. Best i can tell you is start a petition for new quest, try your best to get the DEVS attention. Start a new thread with substance explaining better reasons why we need more quests and maybe they will implement it.

3. Yea spy quest,support

4. Rebirth of a question which is now >6 years old. My understanding of the matter has always been that the devs strongly, strongly prioritize other, sustainable game features. Why release quests that you'll complete once and ignore forever when instead implement a series of events that engage far more people for a greater amount of time? In this day and age, quests are more of an annoyance to finish than a necessary boost for new players.

5. Yeah, its so annoying to get around 20 free xtals! I hate getting free stuff from a few quests!

6. Is anything truly free?
    What is the cost of time?
    Consider this young one.

7. The solution is the devs release a new set of 5 quests each week that when all are completed they reward you with 5-10xtals somewhere in there but the catch is that each action is only 1% so that you have to be active all week and grind to get the reward of those xtals!! Also the payout would be somewhere between 50m-100m per action! Also maybe a seal or something as a reward nobs something that makes people strive to want to complete them each week and be a set goal with a good reward for the players effort! This would help free to play players as anyone that pays would just be wasting xtals to get the same amount back.

8. It takes 858 hits, minimum, to finish all the quests. Divided by 26 (which iirc is the max number of attacks you can do to another player/boss), that makes out to be 33 full unloads. You get a grand total of 49 xtals from doing all the quests.

So, your net gain is 16 xtals.

Now, think about how much money you make per unload. Without quests, you get that times 33 (the number of unloads you used on them). With them, you'd get with an additional 16 (from your "free" xtals). Since the money from quests in this age is negligible, that doesn't factor in very much. 16 extra unloads from (a minimum of) 33 unloads doesn't really make it worth the time.

9. lol @saint, you mean events?

10. 33 unloads could be done in 2 days, but that's with 33 hours straight of questing, but even so, if you did maybe 8-9 unloads throughout the day you could still do it in around 3-4 days, which is pretty damn good for free xtals.

11. Did you even read my post?

12. Its sort of like a weekly event yes but it can go on during the other event but if you do it would hurt your gain in the other events, just a silly little idea i thought to help people who dont pay.

13. @Toast
    Yea, honestly the most efficient way is to skim quests if you're at full during a spy action only phase, 15min wait time to initiate EB, or when heading to war.

Other than that, i agree, somewhat of a waste (unless you need those xtals for a later use such as war)

14. People finish the quests? How??? There are sooooo many!

15. Good point!

Maybe Dev should add nobs as part of event rewards too! 

16. On Quests

I do not anticipate new quests being added to the game. Particularly because they are so far behind in gold gain due to no new quests being released as the tiers / lands were unleashed, that quite a number would be required to be introduced to restore the original ratio.

At the same time, due to how long the grind is, such an introduction would constitute that at the lower/newer player levels it would be economic (enough) to do said boosted quests over joining a clan for epic battle gold (even if epic battle gold is higher, low-end clans are hit or miss, and folks won't necessarily join organizations unless they have to). As KaW retains individuals and draws purchases from getting players socially bonded to the game community (chiefly through clans), introducing new quests would be detrimental to the goals of the developers.

On that principle, spy quests would not be introduced, as nice as it would be for people to have a reliable, docile gold sink for when spies can't go into an Epic Battle or a War Target. My advice for those spies? Do 3-5 hits from full off of the battle list, particularly targeting those in Epic Battles. You'd be surprised just how often your steals will go unnoticed in the night, or even ignored when the odd wandering villager trips over a shadow. Epic Battlers are notorious for not stocking up on potions to maximize gain. Just remember to steal from the profile page so you can compare the CS before you go to bat..

EDIT: As far as the opposition goes, do not be discouraged. After all, after much back-and-forth on the subject of having multiple admin tiers for clans, the developers did after many years change their stance on that subject and now have me once more raising funds so my clan can operate more independently once again.

17. Nobility can be earned over and over with used quests