quests?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by thorgorn, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Hi, I've been playing for nearly a week now. I've done just over 330 quests but now there getting really hard. They stay extremely difficult and I was wondering if there was a way to make it a bit easier? My setup is 4 guilds 12 forges and 2 sub factory. Thanks.

2. As in more land?

3. More attack.

4. Yeah, it gets "extremely difficult" when you're not big enough to complete them easily. Just grow some more, do epic battles or war, and return to quests whenever you have bored troops. They aren't a big part of the game at all, by any means. Just useful for nobility, xstals, and a cool badge when you finish them all.

5. All you can do is grow.

6. Mithril is a metal found in Middle-earth as described in the fantasy writings of J.R.R. Tolkien. It resembles silver but is stronger than steel, and much lighter in weight than either. The author first wrote of it in The Lord of the Rings, and it is retrospectively mentioned[1] in the third, revised edition of The Hobbit in 1966. In the first 1937 edition, the mail shirt given to Bilbo is described as being made of "silvered steel".

In The Lord of the Rings, Tolkien wrote that mithril is found only in the mountains of Moria, where it was mined by the Dwarves. Unfinished Tales alleges that it is also found in Númenor.

The name mithril comes from two words in Sindarin—mith, meaning "grey" or "mist", and ril meaning "glitter"."

The name "mithril" or similarly spelled variations (mith, mithral, mythril, and others) is present in other fictional contexts like role-playing games such as Bravely Default,Terraria, RuneScape, Hexen II, Guild Wars 2, Diablo II, World of Warcraft, Landmark (video game), Dark Age of Camelot, Shining Force II, Chrono Cross, Final Fantasy, Zenonia 3, Xenoblade Chronicles, NetHack, Golden Sun, Golden Sun: The Lost Age, Golden Sun: Dark Dawn, Dungeons and Dragons, and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion—despite that Mithril is a registered trademark owned by The Saul Zaentz Company. The Saul Zaentz Company owns all trademark and certain other rights derived from the names of places, characters and things described in J.R.R. Tolkien's novels The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, as well as in the highly successful feature films based on those books. The Saul Zaentz Company has used the mark Mithril for many years in connection with a variety of things, including for example, collectible figurines, online role-playing video games and entertainment services. Mithril metal is also frequently mentioned in many of the original 1st edition Advanced Dungeons & Dragons game books and adventure modules written by Gary Gygax and published by TSR.

Since 2003, mithril has been the "inspiration and metaphor for the MIThril project", a "next-generation wearables research platform" at MIT.

Mithril also features, quite naturally, in officially licensed games, such as the popular The Lord of the Rings Online.

7. Thanks guys

8. Thanks, I needed to know this why?