questions for the actual warriors out there

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Rikkimaru, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Now lately I've participated in a few wars and noticed I've been avoided except for maybe 10-15 inc per war.

Now my question is. Is this because of my build? My defence? It confuses me because most of the wars I've been in the other guys have been way bigger than me.

But a side question for if anyone is interested. Any advice on which direction I should take my build from here.

Trolls: before you even think of posting stables or something stupid leave the thread.

2. Osw or EE ?

3. I doubt anyone could hit u xD it's entirely because of your adt and sdt oh and your equipment doesn't help either! :p you're just all round nearly untouchable in war so why bother even trying? ;)

4. that was a test by me. don't be scurred. yea you scare away the one's who are too frightened. there is a lot of that in this game. if they can't win hand's down they will shy away. good build 

5. I doubt you pay well in EE. Not worth Hitting or over bigger players. Grow more Att and spy. Plus you need more towers. 1.5adt and 3m SDT min. But grow first.

OSW wise. Id find your build an easy target.

6. Lets also add I have 2.4t in allies which is approximately 70m in BFA cs. But still that has to be broken down with the 1:50 ratio of BFA

7. haha i think you are alrdy at that adt but have it covered. just wanted to check a second time

8. Your build cannot make as much plunder as say a shadow hansel and so you would not be a primary target at the start of the war. I doubt you make a huge amount of plunder either so you would not be a major target later in the war, especially if the enemy is fighting from pin and want to get plunder and knockouts fast.

9. actually by his war history he make's quite a bit. so no his plunder does quite fine by the data presented.

10. For my most recent war history I was warring in the clan hells_vengeful_warriors.

11. between the one match you were in with the clan you are in now and the one's you didn't get dominated (still did fairly well at least mid in all lost matches) your plunder was in top 5 of 20. obv some people will point out other things but the fact is you can still pull decent plunder.

12. That's if I'm not purposely failing to sko

13. Why anyone would fail sko in EE on purpose?
    There is no EE strategy, that would include such behaviour!

14. In the last one I never had time to target someone I could hit successfully. The HiT squad are a good group and were sitting on us.

15. Alright I may not of posted this at the best of times so I'm bumping it to see what others have to say.

I thank those who put some reasonable input in.

16. If you scroll through your clans war history you've been smashed in e war

17. Stables 

I'd go with more spy for ur build than atk. Ur build prob won't b able to get enough atk to face towered atk opponents larger than hansels or mix builds like urself. However ur spy atk is pretty good and u can prob build tht a lot more. Also spies can ko easier cuz assassing

18. Rikki, our clan was one of them that faced you and I can at least shed light on your lack of incoming.

No offense intended but our opening strategy had you as one of the last to hit/KO because your build was weak on offense and you were less of a threat to us than your fellow clan mates. Your tank style setup works well but you're less likely to see as much incoming until you pose more of a threat offensively.

As far as changing your build, that's up to you but honestly it probably works pretty well as currently set up. You can do good stuff in war if you're not being focused on. You might leave it fairly close to how you have it now.