Questions about new clan structure for the devs

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IlFAIZAANlI, Jan 14, 2016.

1. So my first question is what time and day will the switch happen?
    This is important as you have said only owner will have any powers when it starts, if they are not active due to jobs or sleeping clans will be not be able to function until they get back on.

Can you adjust the responsibility of the ranks?
    Would be better if each rank you moved up you gain responsibilities rather than chopping and changing you have now.

Can you either up the cost of a clan to include the cost of 5 ranks that can open doors and start ebs?
    The game runs 24/7 and to be successful clan you need people on around the clock. There is no doubt this change as you laid out will destroy starter clans must be fixed. An auto join would help and eb queuing.

What's for the wise apes to respond

2. In their thread, kaw_community said that the feature will be released in a few weeks, but we haven't got an exact date yet! :)

3. Eb queue would be cool, like setup ebs for later.

4. If we have a date time we can make plans like hand ownership to someone who would be active simply chucking it anytime will create problems

5. The Devs don't have a date yet Apple has to approve the update b4 they can do anything 

6. I know I'm thinking ahead they might get excited and just release it when apple say yeah it's fine

7. They sent the update to Apple and the Google play store. Can't really predict the precise date and time of when they'll push it through.

The update will appear sometime this month though!

8. As mentioned, the update will be in the next few weeks, though beyond that we don't have specifics at the moment. Goal is within the next 2 weeks, but don't quote me on that.

As for the ranks, we're going to continue with them as they are now, and will reassess after launch once players have gotten a feel for how they work. Most players will be able to fairly easily open up the lower tanks, which allow EB Starts, and reliance on the All Powerful Admins will go down.

9. Thanks for the response, is it possible when you do have a definite date/time you can announce it a day or two before it goes live?

10. so many good changes have been suggested already you know ..