Question

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Cobra, Jun 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So this is my second thread in about 7.34 minutes and it's effortless but how can I post pics on the forums without going through photobucket because it's a lot of workkkkkkk.

2. You can search online for services that can convert a jpg image to an IMG code.

I can't give you specific programs to use, but I know that there are programs out there.

3. There is no way to upload images to forums, you need to use a 3rd party image hosting website and use the link that is provided for use, unless you have your own server to upload to and create the post link yourself.

4. For 3rd party only. Read the greenie above ^

Imgur.com
    Click on the cloud at the top right side
    Now you will see a doggo. Click X.
    Click on the phone with a "+"
    Choose your image(s)
    Upload
    If multiple image, click on the preferred one.
    Press on the image.
    Copy
    Open crap at wars
    Forums
    Choose your targeted thread
    [imgfi.t]PAST HERE[/imgfi.t] <-without dots
    Voila

5. Photobucket is the best and works the most consistently.. At least from an apple product standpoint... If you're using an android product, my question is why do you play kaw on android? It's ugly and slow and ugly, but that's not what this thread is about, it's about photobucket.. I think...

Anime

6. Dat boi is so powerful

7. That boy needs therapy..

8. I use iPhone

9. Thanks guys. Lock please.

/eagled

10. Seven deadly sins

11. Tinypic.url or tinypic.com works well. Just follow the instructions and use the message board one.

12. My advice is to just go for it.
    And when you do, don't look back.

13. 

14. Wrath punching Greed 

15. Well there is a way... Find any image on a public domain, like Google images, tumblr, wiki, gify. Doesn't matter what it is, just chuck [imgfit.][/imgfit.] codes and it'll post.

/lock before eagle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.