Question regarding account linking

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by X_No-Name_X, Dec 27, 2015.

1. I have searched forums for the rules on account linking and whatnot with no definitive answer. My question, is it against account linking rules to have one account accessible through 2 different devices of mine? Such as this account accessible through an iphone and an iPad?

2. There is no such rule of that basic run down;
    One pc account
    One account per handheld device (though you may have the one account across an iPhone and an iPad for example)

3. Pretty sure it's 1 account PER handheld. Also the red is painful to read.

4. Yes thank you little typo.

5. Stop writing in colours you clown.

6. You can link your one account on up to 5 devices I believe, there shouldn't be an issue using it on your phone and pad. It's against Tou to use multi accounts on one device, regarding PC the info was correct, you can use all your accounts on PC providing you have devices for all of them excluding your PC only account

7. This is correct. The 5 only devices was amended, and you are now allowed to have as many devices as you like to create accounts. Only rule to remain the same is only allowed 1 PC based account. You can run all device created accounts through PC via ATA or Facebook created device accounts.

8. Challenge accepted. Attention seeking fool.

9. This color for sure