Question about War 3: How fair is it?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __HK__, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Last Night Relative strength ranking of war 3 is shown below:
    1. The Sweet Escape
    2. Battlegrounds
    3. DRAGONS SANCTUARY
    4. Mini Mooncake
    5. S.O.T.R.A Folkvangr
    6. League Of Extraordinary Veterans
    7. Wingless Angels
    8. Rising Hawks
    9. Spartans of The under world (Total CS 282583619)
    10 BLaX
    11. Udder Madness
    12. -i-n-s-t-i-n-c-t-
    13. THE LIGHTNING STRIKE (Total CS 245407397)
    14. Anthem Of Our War
    15. Devils Reborn
    16. 666

And the match up is as follow:
    3. DRAGONS SANCTUARY VS 10. BlaX

8. Rising Hawks VS 12. -i-n-s-t-i-n-c-t-

9. Spartans of The under world VS 13. THE LIGHTNING STRIKE

11. Udder Madness VS 14. Anthem Of Our War

15. Devils Reborn VS 16. 666

3 vs 10, 8 vs 12, 9 vs 13, 11 vs 14...... Why not 8 vs 9, 10 vs 11, 12 vs 13....?? Is it fair??

I was in THE LIGHTNING STRIKE and I will provide the detail of huge cs, bfe and bfa difference between Spartans of The under world and us later. I appreciated every effort of each clan and Devs. But the match up system is not really as fair as what Devs said.

2. Well as there is a few flaws that the devs are working out, hit ratio is huge. BFA BFE. It was most likely a pretty fair match

DEMONIC

3. I am pretty sure devs explained it somdwhere… its on one of their war threads i believe

4. It's obvious the devs don't quite grasp what constitutes a 'fair' matchup. They continue to undervalue static stats (BFA, BFE and towers) in their algorithm and have no answer for GH/SH roster manipulation, even though many have been put forward or perhaps they just don't care cause the current system keeps the lb, big spenders satisfied.

5. It's ironic. If they used season 1 code, counted BFE/BFA/Towers and had variable KO, the system would be brilliant. Not perfect, but eminently usable and fun.

God knows how many rabbit holes they've jumped down to end up with a significantly worse system.

It defies belief, it really does.

6. 2 pots, 2 perfect answers...

7. They Just said the difference of relative strength between the top clan to the bottom are very small, just like count from 1 to 10 ( I think this is stupid reason, ie: 2 is double of 1 already :lol: )

8. I want to point out that in war 3 TLS Total CS is 245407397, SOTUW Total CS is 282583619. SOTUW is 15% bigger than TLS in cs (needless to say BFE and BFA, they are at least 20% bigger in BFE and BFA). And they are number 9 of the Relative strength ranking while TLS is number 13 of Relative strength ranking.

SO if Devs want to give a fair match up for every clan participated, why : 3 vs 10, 8 vs 12, 9 vs 13, 11 vs 14 ?????

Why not 8 vs 9, 10 vs 11, 12 vs 13 ????

Don't you want to say more than 20% difference is much fair than less than 10% difference?????

Last thing, I give my point try to make the match up system more fair, not finger pointing anyone.