question about the event collections ..

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by _winter_, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Ok I have a question to ask the devs ..instead of having the collections go from 1,000, 2,000. To 5,0000 and so on why can't you break it up to say maybe 2,000 to 3,500 to 5,000 .. Some of us have a hard time trying to collect up.to 5,000 things for the events .. I think it would be better if you broke it up a bit.. Its just an idea.. Please don't hate me for asking .. Thank you ..

3. No matter how many tiers the devs put in place people will always risk falling short of a tier. If you can't reach a tier just think next event you will be stronger so you can earn more items and finish ebs quicker.

4. It's like Kezzer said. In past events I was in your shoes, but I kept growing and it's not as hard to hit the higher tiers anymore.

With that said, missing a tier by like 100 is frustrating lol. They should give out "forgiveness tokens" you can buy them to reach a tier, but they consume gold from eb payouts untill they are paid back.
    A loan shark of sorts. To be released with the shark eb. 

5. They used to do this....

6. Like I said it was just an idea .. But thank you for replying .. 

7. It's painful to be so close, yet so far. An alternative way is to give rewards to extra token earned above the tiers e.g. 5 aqua 5 inferno 5 silver bars for each 100 crests above the crests. So if you earned 9900 crests (100 crests below 10k tier), you get rewards for the 5k tier and consolation prize for 49x (5/5/5) aqua/inferno/bars to soften the blow. Also this could serve as an incentive to continue hitting hard after one reached the 10k tier (extra rewards). Sure people will complain that it will enrich the paying players even more but there's a compromise here. We do need them to keep paying so that we can play for free #justsaying.