Question about how long i played

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pertoke, Feb 10, 2017.

1. As the Subject states, i Wonder where i can see how long i have been playing kaw...
    Anybody know how to see it and where???
    Peace out

2. Go to badges then the activity badge it shoukd say or go on google type kaw forum look at this thread and it will tell u /lock

3. Kaw forum only says how long been in the forums...

Edit: /unlock

4. I know about the badge, it's 5 years but i would like to know the exact date..
    I try the Google thing.... Thanks mate

5. Nope says joined and created

6. The day you joined forums.

7. Rip noob :D

No support for being wrong

8. Idk how achievements look on android..but my 120 day achievement shows how long ago I achieved it. So I could just add that to 120. Im not sure if 1 year achievements look either though..does it not say how long ago you achieved?

9. I play on a Galaxy s6 and my seven year achievement says "long ago."

10. If you're on a PC, it says how many days ago you reached that achievement, unless it's been changed. Just add that number to it.

11. Try signing in via a mobile browser that supports flash or a simply use a pc. You'll need to know your ATA/facebook login credentials to do so.

Once you do this, tap on your name in the top left corner to view achievements. My 5 year achvmnt says "achieved 155 days ago" :)

12. The dates are incorrect. I started playing on September 12-13th, 2009. The achievement says 136 days ago, but that would be September 27th. My forum join date is much more accurate than that.

13. Did you not log in for 2 weeks?

14. I've been gone for 2 years at a time. That hasn't impacted when I started playing.

15. That's after adding the achievement to how long ago achieved?

16. Yup. The dates are off. My 120 day achievement is way more accurate. I have a feeling the dates align with whenever the developers decided to put the achievement out.