Pwars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Funnymouth, Jan 4, 2013.

1. I miss pwars. Who else misses pwars?

2. Me! I was an osf lol

3. Also don't make 1 line threads because...
    Op, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul!

4. It'd be easier to grow mains and alts, and people would have alts with 0 stats, 1 million of every pot, and 200 trillion gold in a few months. No... Gold in KaW would literally be as rare as air

5. Fluffles is on a role today!

6. Noobs. Anyone here who says they don't miss Pwars and participated in them can suck it. Guys like me sacrificed growth to stand by the true spirit of KaW and attempt to keep war in the game. We pinned OSFs and stripped clan owners. This is my biggest KaW pet peeve, those who took advantage of something and when it was taken away, stand firmly on the outs bad mouthing Pwars as if they fought to prevent them. You are the scum of KaW's underbelly

7. I was going to osf xD until that last one I could find any clan most were unwilling.

8. Plunder wars were ok, but 4 hours of EE are fun and makes you interested in the game.

9. Nice movie quote fuffles

10. Seems to be a mixed response, but most of the people who don't miss them can barely spell ^.^

11. Really? Check mine please. Point out a mistake. Then you have my permission to die

12. I miss them. EBs are way worse and you could at least mess with PWars a little bit..

13. Just war: pwar is like an osw, with opponent hitting back. Pwar is not dead