pvp update with new rewards

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Nerf_Herder, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Dear devs and forum trolls,

I am not a pvp guy, but fully support that part of the game. I also have no big desire to do the w/e pvp as their rewards kind of suck. And it appears they getting a bit hosed with the new update to rewards. Remember when the promo top spot was decided when pvp rewards dropped?

Now if your intent is to get 40k, it's not possible to accomplish this and do pvp. Considering 4k for 50 thingies was based on 15k.. the top seems it should be 10k at least for 50 thingies.

P.s. devs. The couple times i have done PvP i burned more xstals than when i don't pvp. And look at my build. .. you get me in pvp and ppl will join just to hit this tastey eb fairy build.

2. To better understand your intent, are you trying to claim that epic battle item rewards make it better to do epic battles then participate in PVP weekends, and/or maybe do war? Thus, you want better reward scaling with build size on that subject?

I'm just asking because I wasn't certain that was exactly what you meant, and which part of PVP you were referring to.
    -
    I would say that, "it's not about the money.." when it comes to PVP, but for many, for events, it is, so I concede the point.

3. It's definitely possible to get 40k and do PvP, seeing as many people had around 30k and up in the first few days

4. Pvp can be a fun part of the game. It's also an important part of the game. When these types of events started for many pvp was the way to get their overall goal. Now Pvp rewards seem piddly. (Specifically pvp weekend events) I am asking devs to incentivize this part of the game. Right now i can make 4k items in a day or just over with just a couple xstals. If i took the time to jump I could do it in 1/2 that time. To get 50 pvp thingies I'd have max xstals to do it in a day. IMO Pvp should be greater rewards than eb's. Or at least some balance.

5. Agree for the top spot chasers. But pvp would only slow them down.

6. Would be cool if the Devs would let us sell our unused/unneeded mithril. Or maybe some new mith equipment with a plunder %bonus to make it worth spending tons of mithril on.

7. Plunder bonus would be good actually

8. If PvP paid in silver bars it'd be the path for players like me to BC.

I'm all EB all the time right now. It's not by choice though.