Pvp rewards

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Hectorius, Apr 9, 2015.

1. Like many of you I have been looking for a new banner for some times but i find it hard to get the event one without dropping a few seals or crystals. I suggest developers make the level 1 banner 2000 warworn instead of top 500 :D

All are free to give their opinion as long as it is respectful towards the Op :mrgreen: and the other players

2. Banners aren't supposed to be easy to get m7, or they wouldn't be much of an achievement 

3. If the number was significantly higher than 2000 needed in two weeks I would support this. Like the last event had set numbers to get most rewards, that system was much better. You could aim for a goal better.

4. M7? Best highway least speed cameras :p

5. I'm not sure how exactly I feel about the rewards system (RE: fixed v dynamic reward tiers) but I would agree that static reward tiers do make for easier goals as the exact number required is known. Furthermore, I'm a fan of the static tier system because it means that if one will be away for a few days at the end of the event, you can just push a bit harder to compensate for that and know you'll be okay.

Dynamic tiers do make for more exciting events, though.

6. True, that's why static should only go up to level 1 one banner last two would be for top 10 and top 100

7. Good point, have 4-5 tiers of static rewards and then top 10 top 100, give something to the players who gave it their all.

But yes the static number for a banner needs to be somewhere around 8K, many have already passed the 2K mark after only 1 day.

8. SUPPORT. People can't watch lb for 2 weeks just to see how ur doing, way better with static

9. Top 500 is easy you dont need xtals and dont have to be super active no support

10. I have 3 times the ammount for top 500 and havent xtalled, Just participate if you want a banner so bad. No support.