PVP OPT: OUT FIX

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Okay guys... You don't know how disappointed I am with this opt out spell.

Well like usual, I have a brilliant idea of how to fix the problem, which will likely be totally ignored.

Keep opt in/out criteria

Set it up so that if you opt out, it changes your username to a brown color and places the active spell on your profile. For the duration of the event you will not pay shards nor will you be able to collect them. However you are open for hits. Why farm someone if there is nothing to gain. Answer is I won't.

You can even make it so opted out people pay the normal pvp rates. I'm not going to hit someone who pays 100m a hit when I can farm someone who pays 300-400m+... It's just not feasible.

This will drastically decrease the eb fairies getting slaughtered like lambs, but not make anybody untouchable for nearly a week.

Right now I buy any ally, scam any HTE clan (lol), pick any fight, do ANYTHING with impunity if I opt out. That's just not how this game works.

2. They need to make it to where those that opted out can't buy our allies. It is totally unfair for them to be able to buy while we can take hits.

Also, support.

3. Support, I don't understand why so many players complained for a PVP event just to opt out when we actually get the event.. Thats half ass backwards, this event is great. Brings back the good times i had on gaw and fc, and to see the devs make a opt out spell makes me highly upset. Wheres the fun in hitting ebs all day ? There isnt any.

Players wanna ask me wheres the fun in being pinned all day ?

Theres alot of fun, 12 xstals down the toilet since event started. Being pinned and returning inc is what war games are all about! ️

Devs have found another way to ruin something great and fun.

4. sounds reasonable to me.

this did just open up the oppertunity to effect the event from people outside the event.

5. support

6. Re: PVP EVENT: OPT OUT FIX

To quotes myself on complaints thread.

So obviously support

7. I just fixed the damn title, what the hell happened to it?!

8. No idea, glitched back to old title.

9. Inferno still a mod NoOb 