PVP mechanism suggestion:

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *O00OO0IIlllII (01), Jul 27, 2012.

1. i suggest that the gold lost due to an attack to be a fixed amount instead of % gold out.

detail:

gold lost is calculated based on the attack and defense difference of the two players. that means when a player's attack power is very high( including allies, pot, mith, eq... etc), he can so called deal a lot of damage to his opponents with low def.

pros:
    1. stats not only gives high change of succeeding an attack, building up humongous attack power also allows you to deal tremendous damage to the opponents. that means if one's attack power is high, he is a true "big hitter" in war instead of merely having higher chance to win.

2.encourage battle list usage:

some people say that one should avoid hitting people from certain clans, that is because people from those clan are rich and pro player. most of the time they have a lot of gold out. if one hits them, they get very angry because they lose a lot of gold. and they will make u regret about it. however with this new system, they can minimise their gold lost if they have really high stats.

reversely, some people avoid using battle list because they have a lot of gold out and they don't want to get retaliated. with this new system, they can feel safe to have a little fun because they know if they get hit back, they don't lose too much gold.

cons:

1. strip farming becomes harder. however this is arguable if you steal the person with 0 spy. that means ur steal is gonna deal a lot of damage if u crystal and have high level of spy attack stats.

and i think the other side of coin is actually good. it is hard to strip farm a guy to nothing. a player doesn't lose all his allies and gold he saved up for one year within a night. like that guy who got stripped 30T last time.

lastly i have a suggestion for steal as well: a steal will take one random pot of the defender.
    this is actually sorta fun because now steal has a little more reward. for example those special pot from EBs. however this can be easily countered by buying a lot of trash pots.

2. forum ban evidence thread

Percentage based gold loss is a good thing. Why?

1. It makes bigger players vulnerable, and that's a good thing.

2. It makes growth more challenging. There is an element of danger in leaving too much gold out as it may be stolen. This also creates the potential for some great KaW drama, which many Players enjoy. Let's look at this moment right now...... Everyone knows the T5 launch is coming very soon, so many Players are simply sitting on enormous piles of gold. They are doing this so that when the T5 update goes active, they can have a growth explosion. This means that they have real risk by letti g that gold sit around, and the idea of a farmer coming in and hitting that will cause real butthurt, and real butthurt leads to comflict snd war, which is a good thing, not a bad thing.

3. I am cooking breakfast and my eggs are up

Happy KaWing

3. No support

Everyone wants Chongo to lose 100b an attack :devil:

4. And you say you hate this game………

5. So you want the % of money going away to change? You're funny. This is coming from the same guy that was complaining about being farmed a couple days ago... -.-
    Stop coming up with stupid ideas for once, plz, Ty.

6. Full support to OP. anyone who doesn't support this is a filthy stripfarmer

7. No support.

8. In before the 

9. Man just get off forums, your just being a nuisance now...

10. Unless you're like Chongo that has an insane amount of BFA and he can't be attacked by almost HLBC spies.

11. Isn't is

:evil: ?

12. Would help reduce cowardly farmers who only attack smaller players and hansels, support

13. Dragon, it's not cowardly, it's hilarious. But don't farm me, cause you don't want to be a coward.

14. Arnt you the person who wanted people banned for farmin you