PvP ideas

Discussion in 'Wars' started by IlIElITlIHIlAlINlIl, Oct 7, 2013.

1. Hello The Citizens Of KaW I have recently been thinking about a great idea that would get people more interested in 1v1.

So basically I was thinking if you was to hit someone and then make them DTW you should earn money like in EE wars or S2 and also if you are lucky enough might earn free mith, xtals or even nobility but are rare.

I think getting these extra bonuses would get people interested in more PvP and make the KAWmunity a little less Fairyish

Have a nice day

IIIEIITIIHIIAIINIII

2. Support. Hitting the BL from time to time 

3. Been asked for before... Just make 2 clans and war 1v1... Sorry that's as close as it's going to get.

4. I think there should be made some kinda PVPs addition like 1vs1 with winning ranks,gears,mith and EE lvl !! This way a single player has a chance to improve on it's own independently of clan mattes !! As is right now each individual player can't do nothing on it's own: war,EB! And it's no guarantee that clan will get enuf ppl to war or big EB that you need to get a gear u wish!! So there is no free will in a game, no self improve that u like! Adding a PVPs contest will help to each one grow faster and get knowledge of ur own build and possible adjustments u need to do to get better! 

5. Support I'm 1v1 a ZAFTY right now be fun to earn stuff for it

6. This idea is exploitable, such as having an alt, you can farm the alt for gold, xtals and nobility. :?

7. Hmm good point maybe you can only earn one nob or xtal from one person a day and get minimised plunder each KO

8. It's not exploitable in the alt sense because it has to be from battle list. What are the odds that you find your alt on the battle list?