pvp encouragement suggestion

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wraith, Sep 10, 2013.

1. Hey all, so while observing everyone at their ee (rising hawks still kicking ass) i thought of an idea.

It occurred to me that, what is the purpose of ee? To promote Wars? Alright ill take it. So u get estocs edge for winning and taken away for losing.

Now, you're all wondering "how could this possibly relate to pvp"
    Well so i was thinking, if devs can match up clans through bfe, bfe, and stats, why not apply the same thing to player vs player.

By calculating bfe, bfa, stats, you could finely tune individual pvp matches.

So u cast spell, or such to participate in player vs player event,after set amount of time u get a notification saying "you have.been matched with'name' for pvp"

So the two players have a two or three hour farmfest on each other, and the winner gains.pvp spell, like estocs edge.
    Ex:
    War: pvp2
    Fairy:pvp1
    The players then get their own pvp record on who they have pvp with and their wins and losses with them.

At the end of pvp season u get eq, or a special achievement. And even best of all, you get to find out who among all us kawers is the best pvp'er here, best pvp'er is person.with most pvp points.

Thankyou for reading, please leave your Feedback and ideas.

~ -war_hawk-

2. So you're saying have mini one-person wars?

3. We had an idea like this ale hike back but I can't see any flaws in this. Support

4. Support but could also be abused like a pwar scenario

5. Uh for pwar maybe the devs could monitor the matches or find a way of see'ing if it was a fight or a pwar.

6. Its basically mini pvp wars monitored by devs

7. I have a better idea why not monitor bfe and Bfa at all? Only count their real stats because Bfa and bfe they have to earn and should be counted on as ways to win and gain an advantage... That's what war is... Finding a way to beat your enemy... Lol all of these "make it fair" complaints are annoying. War is not fair. Get used to it.

8. Sorry for the rant 

9. "Monitored by devs" :lol:

Just make it random and that solves your problem.

10. I mean. Unless u want everyone complaining. How fair would it be if u or me went against silph or redstar? No. Taking bfa, bfe into account makes it closer and more challenging. The better player wins

11. Sounds like a good idea tbh.

12. I say have a .03 chance to drop an XTAL fragment. 5 fragments= 1 xtal. Must be off of BL tho. Not player search.

13. @war you still get put against someone with near your cs just Bfa and bfe are not in the equalizing equation

14. If u were my stats, and i had great bfe, u would get ur butt kicked. Its a big factor

15. That's the point. Lol

16. I like the idea. Support.

17. Well one sided is no fun.lol

18. Ummm so how is this different from the BL? The devs provide you with a menu of choices and you go after what you like. And if you don't like any of them, they've provided a Refresh button.

19. @unicorn we can't get special equipment from bl.