Pvp blitz battle list

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by MulletOver, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Is there a reason that about 90% of my battle list is twice my size. By the time I find someone I can hit, four people twice my size have taken all my troops and spies so I have no chance. Am I just at an awkward cs or are not enough people my cs doing the blitz? This is going to be a long weekend and probably won't ever do the blitz again if this keeps up, which is unfortunate because I normally enjoy it. Any advice on what the issue might be?

2. ZTA is currently going on, so I'd say only about 20-30% of usual participants are opted in.

3. Isn't there suppose to be some limit to the cs differential that someone can hit. I literally was just hit by someone with over 95 mill cs and I am under 30. Is there something wrong or is this normal?

4. Devs haven't adjusted the hit range ever since abyss and rai lands. So it's a bit whack/loose.

Just get a smaller alt and check bl and hit those peoples. Or pin on open spy/attack farm then hit smalls from bl.

5. My point isn't that I want to hit smaller people, I want to battle people my size

6. Farm hansels. Keep pinned Easy No?

7. That would be great if I wasn't constantly pinned by someone who has no business hitting me.

You're 10 mil cs above me and I haven't seen you on my bl because it's full of people that are bigger than you. That is just messed up.

8. At least you have people on your bl

9. You shoudlnt be over 20% im pvp anyway. Hit from pin.

10. Thread of nubs. Damn