PURE SPIES LEAKING IN INDI WARS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Adequate, Sep 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. During our indi war we had a member named gold pot purposely keep gold out to allow our opponents to plunder on him. I was told before the war started by my opponent s that he was going to do this .. so not only did mean team have no chance at winning the war , we also lose a fair chance at winning mith , EE , and medallions ( which we can't afford to lose , seeing how we get 1 per win ) . Please do something about this KAW admin as it is ruining people's disre and motivation to war .

2. How about your clan don't accept ps?

3. This is not his first time. Name is -gold_-pot- and he is a repeat offender. Makes 4 actions or so, leave a gold out for enemy.

Time for a perm ban from war for him.

4. This pertains to indi wars, we can't control who we let in.

5. Frosty please read the post before you comment you make your self look rather Un intelligent

6. Oh. Soery

7. Gold has done this many times. The war is 50/to if someone's throwing the war on purpose. ️ devs need to step up on this stuff.

8. Got name wrong

-gold-_-pot-

Is correct name

9. I'll also add that indi wars are difficult. No way should it only be one medallion. Randomness of people and people who leak justify at minimum an equal reward. Other one is hand picked.

10. I have witnessed this twice now first hand. It is time for action to be taken. The first time it happened, he even followed and messaged the enemy to let them know he was keeping gold out. Please act quickly, devs, before more players are affected by one person's poor behavior.

11. Btw, if anyone has any SS of him saying about gold out, please send it to support. :) the more they get, the nigger punishment probably :lol: since they're punishments go by number if offenses, and he he done many of them :lol:

12.  the bigger punishment?

13. What was the bypass.... Lol

14. U probably hit n instead of b

15. Oh. o_O sorry. Probably. Was typing really fast 

16. Racist noob
    #ban
    #AdulfHatlur <~~~not a bypass it's a legit hashtag on a site that rhymes with critter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.