pure evil "wars"

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --bengal--, May 17, 2012.

1. All can post messages and there pathetic opinions but id like to get my true intentions out there.

1 pure evil enjoys making clans in kaw suffer
    2 people are scared at 42 membs who hve no life and play this game all day
    3 i am doing this so that all people who hve a problem with pure evil no that they hve an open chance now to take a stand
    4 u guys laugh threaten and hate because u all are pathetic insecure and are addicted to a game . We all know it . You are not respected you are secretly hated .
    5 let pure evil know that they have leaks in them and tht most times this is the cause of your loss
    6 hehe u guys laugh because ur cryin on the inside
    7 there will b more....

2. Vowels aren't your strong point, are they?

3. :lol: butthurt?? and hypocritical!

4.  OHhMYyGOoshh

5. R

Not you again  stop mumbling about Pure evil members they do have a life tapping the attack or spy button and they wouldn't have anything to do with a puny little player like you

6. 8.

Go home, fap off to your mother and get out all that pent up butt-hurt ness you clearly seem to be suffering with.

Oh and -

9. Get an education you stupid bent little ****.

7. This won't end up will for OP, I support anything PE decides to do to him lol

8. Grammar much little boy? Go somewhere else.

9. Hehe  scared ppl of kaw who wont stand up

10. Cool story bro.

please don't tell it again

11. Jappa your the one who secretly fought IG using an alt during the knightmare war

When your clan at the time was in a fight you tried to recruit me off of the enemy side to join your team of "farmers".

Why don't you hit me. It shouldn't be that hard. Until you do you haven't even farmed a guy who's been an enemy for weeks now. How can you be expected to take on pure evil. (where I happen to be at right now)

12. Lol, so japa used an alt to farm iG, and is now sitting in an iG ally clan?

13. Pineapple. While he was in your current clan.

14. Hehe skyj u are so misinformed. I am still council in castle inferno and yes my alt helped knightmare in there osw with iG and then pure evil got misinformed and decided to go against me 

15. Hey jappa. Might want to Rember who I am. Let's see. Me and what. Like 3 friends. Caused a lot of trouble before a cf was worked out. You included. And while you sat there. You informed me about your alt fighting IG. I don't see how that's misinformed. And. Before a cf was made with CI. You asked me to be on your farming squad. So. Not misinformed there either. You've never hit me but this is the second time that you have reason to

I'm waiting

16. Lmao how many lies u gunna tell in one day ?

17. Now I see why this noob is rage crying about pure evil. They have obviously farmed him  i guess before I joined bc I don't remember hitting him

18. Either a whole bunch of alts or a noob fight!!

19. Hehe and my owner i assure u u nvr farmed or u wuld b reset lmao