Pure Evil,NA and Noor VS IG,-Wit-and Wig war ended?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DRAGON-CODE, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Pure Evil, New Age Family and Noor VS IG, -WiG, -WiT- war ended?

Your probably asking yourself, is this true? Well,yes it is very true.
    The 4 great clans in this war have decided to just end it. It's not beneficial to anyone for it to continue. Had it continued, the rest of our KAW careers would be consumed with this 1 war. Each clan is as stubborn as the next.

Some of you didn't even realize there was a war going on. Many of you that did know,didn't know much about it. The trash talk ended early on. And I must say. All clans involved are fun and talented when it comes to trash talk. And I'm glad I got to witness it from all sides.

So.... There was no retreat,no surrender. Not even a cease fire. It's a mutual understanding that the war cannot be won by either side. Many of you will say" a cease fire is a mutual blah blah blah". To a point it is. But, a cf can be broken and you end up in war again. This however is a very large group of warriors deciding that they would rather beat up on all of KAW. Instead of each other.

So in other words. If you don't like what I've just said. PISS OFF

2. I like this war, not too many threads about it

3. ^^^

The decision seems to be logical enough.

4. iG (including WiG, WiT, and iGnite) agrees that fighting the same clans for months at a time serves no purpose. Each of the involved clans showed that they wouldn't step back nor surrender! So we are ending this war right now.

5. Cool story bro

6. Nah they just didn't want to miss the the chance to upgrade to T5. Thats all to it.

7. Congrats to both sides for the effort, and for the endurance and skill involved. Even better, congrats for the little trash talk involved, we all fought with armies instead of words.

8. It was a great war. Both sides are bloody stubborn and i think everyone will agree with me when I say neither side wants to do this anytime soon again :lol: it was a pleasure 

New Age

9. Good fight NA, Noor and PE  even iG.

Twicc

10. @Mashinegun-qad

Thanks brah!! Guess whos going to get farmed now

YOU

You bought the ticket, enjoy the ride

11. @wilbutos Read my wall. You might learn something. Noob

12.  good fight to all! 

13. Everyone who stayed up until today did a bloody great job fighting 

སཇཨ λཧཇ

14. Machinegun-qad hb/hb/0 yes 0 sdp. Dtw. What? Dtw already? I smell a strip soon.
    Btw. The farmers are available 24/7 to hold your gold for you.
    Pure Evil

15. @DRAGON-CODE You smell a strip soon yeah right. That was the most noobish thing i've heard from a guy coming out of a big war What ya gonna strip? What? You gonna burn my pots? Good luck with that

16. Figures, I leave for an hour or two to stock more pots, and it's over! :lol:

Oh well. Respect to all involved.

17. Most quiet yet the bloodiest war in KaW in 2012 aint it Cheese?