Pure Attack Build

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Roro, Aug 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, I was thinking yesterday about being a pure spy but then I just had a crazy thought.----pure attacks with adts. Correct me if I am wrong but It would mean pure spies and shadow hansels wouldn't be able to use spies on you. Any thoughts on this?

2. You are wrong...any and all builds would be able to use spies on you

3. It would make it easier for them, your castle gives you some spy stats. You would be so vulnerable

4. If you don't have no spies I believe they can't spy on you.

5. They can still hit you even if you have 0 spies. You can only be dtw if you have below 20% troops

6. Don't read my last post... :lol:

7. I was kinda thinking what lone was thinking....without any spies they wouldn't be able to assas, scout or steal....

8. They can still assassinate and scout. However, i do not think they can steal. This also assumes you have zero gold out. Which is the reason attack builds can't hit ps

9. Wouldn't pure spies and pure attack have tthe same mechanics though?
    ️️SORRY IM A NOOB

10. There are 0 builds where under all circumstances you cannot be attacked or spied upon

11. You can get hit, end of story

12. Alright got it.....I'm gonna lock this.....

13. They can still steal you even if you have 0 spies.
    Moral of the story?
    Dont be a pure atk build :lol:

14. Pure spy mechanics say "with no gold out, i am dtw to attacks" I think pre attack is similar, but only specifies stealing. However all that spy has to do is assassinate you and you become useless anyways.

15. give it a try op

16. #InB4Lock

If it helps I LOVE pure attack builds :lol:

17. Useless build :lol: it would also suck for OSW you'd be stripped maybe the first night.

18. Found a picture of op

[​IMG]

19. lol don't do it op..
    it pretty much leaves you open as long as you have bank out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.