Public Apology

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ImStillKwencyDolla, Jun 27, 2013.

1. Sorry _welcome_to_the_machine_ for violently disagreeing with your post to my wall, yes I passed the first attack on account of being silenced an been trying to hit eb while you an olibear insure I don't make **** off haunts by keeping my troops down these are ur words

It doesn't matter now. Wall posts will do you no good. You're mine all mine. When you're withered, wilted, and no longer enjoy signing in.. Make a forum apology.

Lol the mine all mine part sounds extreme homo but to each his own

I apologize, for buying mith. an hittin you for ur post to my wall just know I meant to do it an don't regret doing it I just prefer not to be urs on account of me liking girls

2. That's not very sincere, I hope WM spits on your apology thread.

3. .....................WUT

4. god damn you'll go far in life son :shock:

5. I don't give a **** if he like it or not I been taking hits off him an oli all day so nice is out the window **** em

6. Okay nvm, I'll still hit you

7. Next time try not to insult the people who you are surrendering to.

8. This ain't no surrender dude wanted his ego fluffed an this the best I can do

9. Lim that is a disgusting Pic

10. What was the purpose of this thread if you weren't planning to apologize?

11. All aboard the derailing train

[​IMG]

12. O I see since I said it's not a surrender thread it's not seen as an apology o well he talked that **** on my wall an I hit the guy an was nice enough to remove his bypass if that's not enough **** it

13. I thought all he did was fail scout? 

14. Kwency been pissing off alot of people lately eh??

15. Believe me or not at this point I dont give a **** i got ss to prove my case

16. This thread was a FANTASTIC idea!
    [​IMG]

17. Didn't you do the exact same thing yesterday?

18. Almost as much of a mismatch as this:

[​IMG]