Proposal to Make Wars (OSW) Pay Better

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *ScoutPots (01), Nov 1, 2012.

1. KaW

What does it stand for?

Kingdoms at WAR
    [​IMG]
    Reason to Make This Thread:

All over KaW, we are seeing haunting as the main way to make money. Face it. It's true. The old war game has turned into a game for noobs that don't want to hit real players, but rather want to hit a computer that doesn't even hit back.

WHY?

The answer to that is quite simple actually. It is because that "apheriun" pays really, really, really good. In fact, it pays many times better than honest and honorable warring. This is just not right!

The devs gain money if war actions pay better!!!

Thats right devs, if you're reading this, then I think you should consider it.
    (Not in any way speaking ill of devs. please don't forum ban me ;) )

Let me explain:

If wars pay better, people would war to get money. This means turning KaW back into an actual war game. This also means KaW will rise in ranking in all the app stores across the world. This brings in the cash for the devs.

I'm sure it would be more fun for the rest of us too

(except for eb noobs, they will forever be noobs who cant take a hit) :lol:

This is my proposal to let war actions in kaw pay better than ebs. Don't take out ebs, let them die slowly.

2. Re: Proposal to Make Wars Pay Better

I agree with you, even warbeast pays better than war lol

3. Re: Proposal to Make Wars Pay Better

^^^kinda sad when he's right
    mind you if you don't have to use pots because there unpotted...

4. Re: Proposal to Make Wars Pay Better

Ok, so you have an idea. Do you have any suggestions for the devs on how to make your idea a reality without bringing back a Pwar era to KaW? If you take into account the bonus that's paid at the end of every eb, a war would have to pay pretty damn good to beat it.

I do agree that players need an incentive to war because it ultimately costs way to much to war anymore, but it has to be a way that isn't exploitable.

5. Re: Proposal to Make Wars Pay Better

I didnt say Pwar
    I said WAR ACTIONS

Meaning osw

6. Re: Proposal to Make Wars Pay Better

:shock:

7. you wanted kaw to rise in the app store leader board

you wanted more wars

you didnt want ebs

here is your solution!

8. Give the new war system time we haven't even got to try it out yet.

9. the new war system is good, because it indirectly gives more plunder.
    ppl do the war, and they get the estocs edge good for plunder in EBS.
    im not saying its not a good system (im dying to try it)

Im just saying make the original war, the war actions themselves pay better. this way

1. more wars
    2. more ppl will hit the bl (battle list for all you eb noobs)
    3. seriously give bl a try.
    4. this would bring more fun into this game making it more popular (this means kaw wont be a dying game going off the app store leader board like it is now)

10. Exactly.

Sw or osw, the plunder would have to be enormous. How would the devs know when an actual osw is going on anyway? One can simply hit an inactive player or even their alt all day long and receive the same benefits.

11. it doesn't matter, make wars pay better than ebs is just a nice way to bring wars back long term in kaw :D

12. Or quit complaining about pay and just hit bl anyways.

13. i do that.

this is a proposal to being war back as a whole. you gotta admit that most in kaw do ebs, not bl.

This is a long term solution to get war back as a whole

14. If you knew , OSW wasn't to make money , anyone with an actual desire to war and be feared in KaW doesn't care about the payout . They war for their fun .

15. fair enough,

/lock

16. No support, and for several reasons.

1. You want EB to die. I don't agree with this.

2. If hitting individuals payed awesome, we'd just find inactive farms to hit, making a sad form of pwars.

3. A new war system has just come out that should be tons of fun.

What I advise instead of ending EBs, is having balance in the game, and I think tis new war system will achieve that.

17. ok, ok. fair enough.
    :lol:
    /lock

18. This is what ive been saying since pwar time.

19. If pwars coming back is the price we pay for better PvP payout then so be it. EBs have been far more detrimental to PvP then Pwars ever were IMO. I don't care if others want to continue to EB but I would like equal rewards for my style of play.