Proposal: Run Clan/Individual Wars Together

Discussion in 'Wars' started by War-Kage, Jun 23, 2014.

1. I wrote this on another thread but it was buried half way through. What does the community think of this idea as a compromise between clan based wars and individual wars?

Please explain why you think it is a good/bad idea.

Cheers,

Kage.

2. Re: Why not both? (Clan Wars and Individual Wars)

I would run them at the same time. If you run both at different times, then the people who can war in clans will do both and get double the rancor level faster. If you rub at same time, hey can't exploit them.

3. Re: Why not both? (Clan Wars and Individual Wars)

Wait, is that what you are saying do 

4. Re: Why not both? (Clan Wars and Individual Wars)

Hats what you were saying. Ok. Ignore my comment. I'm slow today, :p

5. Re: Why not both? (Clan Wars and Individual Wars)

Thats*

6. Re: Why not both? (Clan Wars and Individual Wars)

Hannah Montana 

7. Re: Why not both? (Clan Wars and Individual Wars)

@ toxiczone,

Sorry if my post was not clear, but that is what i meant. Say the next war time is 6:00 PDT (which for now it actually is). If you want to war as a clan, your clan gets organized and has its 11 member roster ready (if that is the size for the war) and you cast WoC and stay in clan.

If however, your clan does not want to war, can't get enough members, whatever, you can move outside of clan, cast WoC and you would be placed in an individual war.

The only time differential i suggested would be to give members of clans that no match 5 minutes to move outside of clan so they could be placed in individual wars, but you could not do both.

Cheers,

Kage.

8. Re: Why not both? (Clan Wars and Individual Wars)

Btw good idea ... If clan get no-match then automatically add these ppl to individual war (if they want and leave clan after no-match)

9. Re: Why not both? (Clan Wars and Individual Wars)

Just have sign up 30 mins after so nm people can war also if they want. Gives them a few minutes to leave.

10. Re: Why not both? (Clan Wars and Individual Wars)

I like this idea. It can't be exploited and it gives everybody what they want. I don't see any problems with this idea.

11. Re: Why not both? (Clan Wars and Individual Wars)

Love it! 

12. Re: Why not both? (Clan Wars and Individual Wars)

Support

13. Re: Why not both? (Clan Wars and Individual Wars)

Support 
    Allowing clans to sign up with there 'preferred roster' would also allow the individual war warriors to be matched against clans rostered for war. This opens things up for a greater and even more consistent matching.

14. Re: Why not both? (Clan Wars and Individual Wars)

support

15. Re: Why not both? (Clan Wars and Individual Wars)

Support as this idea can be worked with. Lb stacked teams should match each other and if they don't want to fight each other, so be it and they won't get rancor all season. Just make matchups fair for everyone is all.

16. Re: Why not both? (Clan Wars and Individual Wars)

100% support great idea

17. Re: Why not both? (Clan Wars and Individual Wars)

BUMP, because I really would like to get the community's opinions.

18. Re: Why not both? (Clan Wars and Individual Wars)

Support!!!

19. Re: Why not both? (Clan Wars and Individual Wars)

Support! #WolfPack4Life 

20. Re: Why not both? (Clan Wars and Individual Wars)

No support . Devs create individual wars for a purpose . If individual wars and normal wars are together , people would rather stack roster at their home clan for a 'sure' win already .