Proposal: Option to Sell Red Paladin Equipments for Miths

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Kaitheus, May 31, 2013.

1. So now the rancor item previews are released, I figured it would be nice for the devs to come up with the option to sell the red paladin equips for some miths. Not necessarily 100% return, but 70% even 50% is good enough.

For people who cannot war as much as me (i only war once or 2x a week), getting 200 miths for a morning star is hard enough, but with rancor lv21 means i get the 3rd item which is the mace (i figured this is off-hand) which means, the morning star will be useless now. I am not complaining on the order of which items are given first nor the colour, but it would be nice if the inferior red paladin equips can be traded back to miths so that the wars we have fought for will not be in vain.

If any of you players can show some support to this topic by posting SUPPORT I hope the devs will listen to my proposal.

Thanks

Support List
    Kaitheus
    The_Bobcat
    __-L-A-H-W-F-__
    PiNkY
    MP__II_S0uL_II__
    Yangsta
    Dolamite
    fonzyii17
    llllll-0_o-LoverBoy-o_0-llllll
    HiT__NiZ__HiT
    T-Bone
    Charizard
    lookerguy
    JadeLeaf
    DivineLu
    W32_SQLE_WormIlIlIlIllIllIllII
    XxShadowDragonXx

2. No, you were impatient. Everyone knew there was gonna be a new release. To bad.

3. Actually I bought my equip before season started joker^ before they said new equip was going to be released.

4. Support!

5. i can support this, wish i wouldnt have bought some of the items lol

6. can I sell my cat for miths? I don't need thatanymore either

7. i wouldnt call it impatient, since getting a morning star during season 1 increases successful actions in war which affects the outcome. yes everyone knows theres gonna be a release but none would expect the off hand to be given as 2nd equipment, not that i am whinging abt the order revision, just asking for them to give the option of selling back the red paladin equips.

8. ur cat is not bought with miths so... sadly no... :roll:

9. No support you bought it you used it now you don't want it ? That's like buying a car using it for a few years. Then asking the car manufacture for a 75% return on your initial cost because you are tired of it.

10. I support, but I think devs send very clear message when release new rancor equips = 50% enchant price cover it ....

11. No to this idea. We need the devs to spend time improving things that matter not just refund people things they bought and knew could be replaced. (I have lvl5 morning star and am perfectly fine with it being replacedī–)

12. if thats your example then... yes irl u can sell your car for 50-75% of the retail price.. thats y we have the term 2nd hand car... i dont buy the car from the manufacturer i bought it from the showroom and i sell my car at the showroom, much like i bought the morning star from the market place, so i can sell back to the market place.

13. I think a better option would be to be able to sell it to others instead of a return program. That way the price is set by the people. Almost like a auction. That I could see being cool plus a auction setup would stop people from selling it to their alts for cheap.

14. Support all da way!

15. I support. It would be nice to shop equipment as you do not get doubled up on same item rendering it useless with hundreds of Mith tied up. Shop what you need instead of what they give.

16. Support

17. Support.

18. I reckon half of you would sell your arse for mith...this is getting beyond a joke