Proposal - Choice in ee wars rancor equipment

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -DA-, May 28, 2013.

1. This suggestion was posted in the Estoc wars equipment preview update, and I can already see it getting support, so I will report here so it does not get lost in the other thread.

This suggestion supports any ee warriors who did not reach level 50, and particularly those poor souls stuck on level 49!

I only got to level 41 as I was real life busy, had 2 weeks holidays with family where I could not war, and got a few too many no matches near the end. I'm happy to get 5 bits of kit in any case. There are people who put in lots of effort and will get for example 2 or 3 bits of gear.

Based on the first item previewed being the greaves, and kaw_admin saying this is THE item people with rancor level 1-9 will get, it is clear that there will be no choice of items. My view any way, based on all the early news, was that you would be allowed to choose which equipment you want. Maybe that's just too sensible, idk?

So, for those who will get 3 bits of equipment say, they may in fact get equipment for the 3 very best slots they have now (say red paladin equipment enchanted to the max) and get nothing for the other 8 slots where they have poorer equipment. I don’t see this as being really fair, as the devs have arbitrarily decided what equipment is given out based on levels of achievement. Two players with say level 3 may get very different BFE outcomes based on what they currently have – how is this fair? :shock:

I would like support for there to be choice in this.

As a different way, you could have each rastoc level entitling a player to a certain number of points (say 10), this giving a person with max rastoc 60 points. 60 points lets you buy the lot, but not all equipment would be valued the same. The rastoc sword from the pits of hell may be worth double or more the value of the new ring for example.

Then let the players choose what items they want buy spending these points to suit themselves. Other ways can be thought up I’m sure, but retain the principle of choice please.

2. SUPPORTED

As mentioned on previous thread, I suggest those that reach milestone of Rancor Level 50 get their own 'special' award, the remainder of us select from the other 5 pieces of equipment.

Thank you.

3. I agree 100 percent 49s and down get to pick from five 50s get a special one

4. SUPPORT

I demand the right to vote! Oh wait...wrong era, I just want to select me Rancor equipment please.

5. SUPPORT - Great idea

6. No support muppet, u also consider warring and invest a lot in wars, even tho losing or winning, and appreciate they hardwork , so u mean if they got low level and not good in bfe they dont deserve to have that?

7. Umm at least they are giving us eq

8. @ empire_foxygirl

I don't understand your point. Everyone who achieved will get something, and be given choice. Not simply being told you get this, when it's the last item they would have chosen.

9. No support. People would just choose the best eqs.

10. 1000 times support

11. @ Carlethal

Please read the details before posting a response. Your choice and number of items will be based on the level you achieved. A person at the lowest level will not be able to select the best piece of equipment.

12. So you would pick all the good ones or ones for the places you don't have then ditch the bad ones?

No support.

13. No support
    Ull pick best one for u
    And support for makin thread

14. Still no support. Stop being butt hurt that you can't choose your eq. You don't have a choice sometimes in life.

15. Interesting Idea - but sry, no support

This thread reminds me of what I tell my toddler ... "You get what you get and you don't get upset!" 

16. Items should be given out based on stats, weakest to strongest, 1 point should get you weakest item

17. Technically their will be no best one. If all the equipment are a 10% from the ones you can buy. So none should be the best