Promo Weekend + Competition!

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Virgo, Mar 15, 2024.

1. Promo Weekend + Competition

[​IMG]

For a limited time, from March 15th noon PT until March 18th noon PT, the following EBs will have 30% increased plunder:
    • The Netherking (will be available for the duration of the promo)
    • Hexavia the Ravenstorm
    • Zelgarad the Accursed
    • Haunting: The Escape
    • Revenge of the Warbeasts

Special Items in the Marketplace!

Until March 18th, 2024 at Noon PT, the following items will be available in the Marketplace:

[​IMG]
    The Lucky Clover bonus grants +20% to Epic Battle plunder and applies a Four-leaf Clover emoji spell to your username for 1 hour! This bonus will be available in the Marketplace for 3 Health Crystals. If you have a Lucky Clover bonus active, you will not be able to purchase any emoji spells until the bonus has ended.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Don a Shamrock emoji spell or Green Heart emoji spell for 12 hours! They will be available in the Marketplace for 5000000 Gold.

[​IMG]
    For a limited time, a Crux Chest Bundle containing 5 Crux Chests will be available for 195 Nobility Points in the Marketplace.

Promo Weekend Competition!

A Promo Weekend Competition (72-hours long) will be running from March 15th noon PT until March 18th noon PT and will include rewards like:
    • Caer Sidh Chest
    • War Baron's Chest
    • Crafting Boxes
    • Gold Bars
    • Pallumen Crestplates
    • Time Tangle Crestplates

👑 Ruler of the Hoard - Competition! 👑

Get rewarded for spending Nobility Points during the Promo Weekend in this Nobility Bonus Competition!

This Competition will be running for 72 Hours from March 15th noon PT until March 18th noon PT.

Every Nobility Point that you spend will count towards your competition score to unlock rewards! (e.g. If you spend 59 Nobility Points, you will get 59 points towards your competition score).

The Ruler of the Hoard will be awarded to the warrior in first place at the end of the event earning themselves a 2 week long Emoji Spell!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Thanks for playing <3

New Deals in KAWs Web Store

✨DON'T MISS OUT!✨
    👀 There are . . . NEW DEALS!🎁

Visit the KAW Web Store between March 15th to March 18th for EIGHT NEW Crux Chests and Epic Battle Deals and a EXTRA LARGE Health Crystal bundle to help you get through this Promo Weekend!

These offers are only available for a limited time so take advantage before they are gone on March 18th!

Check out the web store for new deals appearing weekly!

[​IMG]

#1 [ATA]Virgo, Mar 15, 2024
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2024
  2. These deals are straight laughable and probably the worst I've seen yet. $140 for some crux and seerstones? Spend 1k nobs to get a seal? A disgusting looking throne as the second highest prize? Just toss the 2k nob offer in the webstore, at least then there will be something worth getting.

3. No support until developers do better.

-WENCH-og and -_-SCUMBAG-_- like this.
  4. No support. Terrible event, Purely P2W event called "Ruler of the Hoard".. How is simply spending cash classed as an event ?... Seems incredibly greedy to me, and lacks any originality.

5. So Kaw has a spend the most competition.... What is happening here?

6. For some reason none of the ATA pics display for me anymore. Just a question mark instead of a picture 😔

7. Okay. I figured out that their posts just aren’t compatible with Chrome, but works on Safari…

8. I completely agree with you .