prolapse_party 1v1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nada, Jun 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone Collin here. I'm here to share a little story then get to the point so scroll to the point if you like.
    Well, it started off as I was in -WiT- and bumped down to the Subclan Easy's Retreat. I made some really nice and cool friends there but claimed my self as ER council. There was no such thing and I also referred myself as iG even though I wasn't. Well anyone I had to make a thread confessing that I was none of these. Prolapse_Party walled me calling me a chump. He kept doing it and I have been getting really sick of it so I PMed him. As we were PMing he started talking **** about how I blow my dad and such.
    So I hereby declare you Prolapse_Party to a 1v1! We can work out the CF terms. Accept or decline I will be watching this thread. It's time to see if you can back up your ****.

2. Collin good luck 

3. Thanks Slendy

4. Best of luck

5. Was a thread needed?

6. Give it up Colin. your daddy's prepaid family plan doesn't cover your noob data reach

7. Nice Dark. So clever

8. Dark, how can I be as witty as you? Please teach me

9. Good luck Collin :)

10. Zorse how can I hold as much foreign DNA as you?

11. Foreign DNA? Can you sense that through a keyboard? Wow, teach me -_-

12. And anyway, it all depends on if your body is as bug as your head is

13. So Pro. Do you accept?

14. He shouldn't have to, just farm him

15. Support for -WiT- family 

Kill em Collin

16. Hell, are you supporting WiT? You said Kill em Collin. I'm not WiT lol. Who are you supporting lol

17. Hey col? Lonely wit out the blanket you council member you lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.