Primal Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Joan_of_Arc, Dec 21, 2014.

1. As a highly seasoned veteran of seasons 1 and 2 of ee wars it comes with a bit of amusement that it appears no one has figured out that primal wars are really an iteration of those seasons.

In the first season, anyone could ko anyone - and no one considered bfe/bfa in strategy. Furthermore it was much more open in that everyone in clan could participate - it was not an elitists game but served as a unifier.

The strategy employed, which I shall not reveal, was very simple in structure. And it worked.

Food for thought.

Make ee for everyone again!! :)

2. Veteran of all seasons

3. Lower your build to about 4-8m comb stats and do indi wars, it's just like season 1... What changed is the popularity of towers. Those that commit to heavy towered builds are the ones most desired by war clans and generally have success

4. That's ridiculous though in a situation where anyone can ko anyone....

I was not as faithful during season 3 due to limitations imposed by osws, but I did participate. The differences between that season and primal it looks like are the addition of dtw/dts (whereby different strategy were required to take out specific opponents in season three) and bfe-bfa consideration (which starts to show up in season two).