Primal Wars: A place for Mids.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Dalichae, Aug 9, 2014.

1. So, when I heard Devs were going to try Primal wars, I was excited. Cuz let's face it, in a typical clan war, my build is terrible. No bfa, there are even SSH that can plunder mad from me, despite 4 mil adt, and 4 mil sdt.

In Indy wars, my build is hard to beat. I don't get matched with high bfa versions of myself, and rarely are their sh in my roster. Life is real good in Indy.

So Primals seemed to be an okay compromise for clans to match. Unfortunately... Primal wars have done more than rendered SH useless. They've knocked mids out of the competition as well.... at least if things stay the way they are. And while I don't think Primals will last all that long, I need waaarrrrrrrr!!!

This is why I am trying something new, and I hope others will as well. I am trying to build rosters of 2m-16m cs for Primal wars. If you're interested joining me, have xtals and war experience, wall me. I do have standards... If you want to form your own rosters and take me on... then by all means, build a roster to match me.

Come on mids... Let's not let those hfbc giants toss us out of the sandbox quite yet.

2. SUPPORT FOR MIDS!!!!!!!!!!! AND NO PRIMAL WARS!!!!!!

3. Gonna need some mids to war tonight btw. :p

4. Its great to see someone trying to make matches happen at the level they want. Full support and I hope others join in on this as well.

5. support!!

6. Mad support!!!

7. Dalichae I have several mid ps in that range if you need me holler

8. Support we got a no match war 17

9. Support for mids!!!!

10. yay mids warring, even some non war builds,

Hope more roster to war in mid range.

11. Its a grt move. Full support. We need to hav more clan signing for Primal war for mid size. Strongly restricting 16m cs to 2m cs Only. So we mid and small gets to enjoy fair war matchup.

12. Yea and can someone tell Dali about my thread please tell him to read it and implement my idea into his roster Ty 

13. Don't implement anything mynameidyour2ndname days. He's a frequent inactive and noob

14. Inactive noob?

15. 2m-16m is not mid

16. Support bring bak the mids

17. Contradicting title is contradicting.