Primal War 20 mismatch - lar Vs gp

Discussion in 'Wars' started by il_jacks-noVASeliNe-MaCHiNE_li, Sep 11, 2014.

1. LA resistance (786m total cs) Vs Guerrieri Perpetue (628m total cs) . That's 158m cs difference... In a 20 men roster Guerrieri Perpetue is on average 8m cs per person smaller than Lar. Lar out plundered gp by over 3x, succeeded almost 4x more attacks and 2x more scouts. Devs this is primal wars where only raw stats matter, at least put the effort to not match clans that are that wide apart in cs please. You only lose $20 when you no match a clan. Stop being greedy.

2. Is BFA included in match up strength?

3. Cry baby get over it, this ain't real life!

4. Sry styles at least we fought back to the end I can only hope matches are better for season  gj lar however honestly u all should have no match and refresh ee based off cs

5. It's possible to beat clans who outmatch you. We won one when we were outmatched 120m cs.

Granted 168m cs is a huge amount.

6. Hoping things will change for future matchups. This one is already done and over. Respect to all warriors involved.

7. I've seen worse

8. Stop crying I've had bigger mismatches than that and I haven't complained... Deal with it. Don't like it? Do indi wars! 

9. The difference is when in a primal war only stats matter. Being outmatched by that much in a round war is easier to overcome

10. Blah blah blah u know what op same,  different day, u dont like the matchups then dont war. This crap has been in forums from day 1. Get over it no one cares

11. 158m cs different compare to 628m your clan total CS is about 25%. It is acceptable.

the day when GP 660m CS got WWRPU 300m cs (120% different), never hear you guys say anything about its a mis match up when i post at forum.

Now you guys crying for a 25% different .

12. Either way  happens. Gp is often on the bigger side of these match ups. Every so often you're gonna get it flipped on you. I suggest you enjoy your many victories and let this one go

13. We been on both sides where we have had bigger stats or the one with smaller stats - either way - much preferable than being matched against a clan where their #1 has more bfa than the entire of our clan

And in primal much easier to overcome a stat difference than bfa difference

14. I hardly play much currently.... But the CS difference could have been that high. One thing that has to be done to give relevance to those numbers are to look at the number of Hansel's.....

Did GP have Hansel's? Did LaR? If GP did and LaR didn't, then that level of CS difference would be expected.... Did you go and actually normalize SPY attack and recalculate the CS? Again, I have not gone and done this, but if this is a big enough issue to have a thread, please go back and list the rosters and normalize CS to get a better reflection of the CS... Thanks.

15. You guys ignore the elephant in the room if u want to, but u n I know stacking is creeping back in primals. 10 giant tanks a ps n 9 sh anyone? The devs matching band-aid is coming off.

16. Savan

I look at it this way, If they only have ten attacks that means half their roster can't plunder. So really you can focus whatever resources you have on you own roster into those ten builds .

Stacking doesn't work as well in primals as it does in round

17. Its better than round, sure. But matching is still basically broken. Were just doing duct tape wars.

18. No support op you were inactive in a recent war  NO RESPECT

19. SH are useless in primal savan