PRESTIGE LEVEL

Discussion in 'Wars' started by III___SI___III, Jul 13, 2013.

1. very quick post but I would like to know if any other clans are having problems with prestige level distribution when winning and losing wars.

I figure the amount rewarded depends on opposing team but we seem to be getting rewarded 1 point and 0 points for winning and losing 5 points for losing. Hardly and incentive to war in my opinion. Our loss came to a clan that was stronger than us as well (last 3 wars this relates to)

Thanks all

2. Both are wins gave 1 point. I think it's because these aren't season wars.

3. During season one you received:

Win: plus 2 prestige
    Loss: -5 prestige

But it seems that now, in off-season, it's:

Win: plus 1 prestige
    Loss: -5 prestige

If you're getting no levels for a win you should talk to the devs.

4. Zero prestige at least the last two war wins.

o_O

5. Thought it was based on what level prestige you already had? as you get higher level the less you get for winning and more you lose from a loss, may be wrong but remember reading in post somewhere.
    [​IMG]Samurai

6. We haven't gone up at all in last three wars for winning

7. Our last 3 wins we gained 0 prestige

8. Same here, Si...prestige stuck

9. Against Warthogs we lost 4 prestige then we won yesterday and recieved 0... Really devs?

10. Just asking. Does prestige matter? Unless you're in the top 50, it doesn't matter a bunch. Most clans the are below 75 aren't ever going to get above 50. So who cares? It gives no bonus to stats, money, anything right?

11. Wars are glitchy lately.. I'll say this like I do so often, email support with an ss if you have one, and tell them your prestige didn't go up/down.

12. We won last 2 wars and it went up zero both times!

13. Season 1 was

Win: +4
    Loss -2

Am I mistaken?

14. And I believe Devs will reset Prestige again next season anyways so. Happy KaWing!

15. We having same problem

16. We have got 0 prestige the last 3 wars...

17. Prestige helps to show the best. It is discouraging to war if you lose 5 prestige when losing and gain none for winning.. We have won 3 on the bounce and gained 1 prestige for those wins.... Doesn't make sense to me

18. Prestige will be reset next season when it counts, so doesn't matter much at this point during trials.

19. It's the principal. I know it'll be reset but still...

20. I understand your point, but doubt the devs will do anything, sorry.