Preseason - War 5

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 13, 2013.

1. War #5 -
    Duration: 2 hours
    Type: 15 minute KO
    Roster Size: Minimum 26, Maximum 29
    PDT - Friday - 12pm-12:30pm
    EDT - Friday - 3pm-3:30pm
    GMT - Friday - 7pm-7:30pm
    SGT - Saturday - 3am-3:30am

signup: 45
    no match: 5

Murder Death Kill, V I E T N A M, No Match Found, and DEATHS ACOLYTES you all had clan compositions such that clans of similar strength and size had too many players outside of your range, resulting on a poor hit ratio and no matches for all four of you.

La Resistance odd man out.

2. Double post and BBCode fail? :shock:

3. what are you even talking about?!

4. Thanks for allowing us to cast. Why cant we cast earlier if the spell is for 24hrs. Can we get this fixed please.

5. What are you going to do with GH, season will start soon

6. there is nothing wrong with gh get a clue.

they put in dfs and dtw to limit what they can reach.

that would be like me as a gh asking how they will change the bigger eb so I can hit for as much damage as you. just becauseyou choose to have more attack and less spy doesnt mean everyone should.

the only reason you complain is because you know if you go bigger you will face bigger clans and if you go smaller ghe strategy players that choose to rebuild for gh will swarm.

your complaints are annoying. complaining about GH is like me complaining that hombre and redstar and all them are to strong and that they should be nerfed.

its a game. learn to understand its concepts.

for instance look at older games. if you choose a tank class you can take a lot of hits but not a lot of damage. if you choose a mage or wizard you can do alot of damage but you cant take a lot of hits. if tou choose a thief your usually stealthy and hard to get anything from but can take big amounts if successful

it is a mechanic and a different way of playing. learn to evolve and quit crying

7. The pigsty barcode above typifies everything that is currently wrong with game. Nothing personal champ and it doesn't stop me from admiring your good qualities. 

8. I think its good you cant cast till laters hopefully it helps inactive problems.

9. I completely Support and Agree!

Why is it that you are not complaining that the bigger clans should be nerfed. It is the same idea. if you choose to get bigger it takes time to get as big as hombre and redstar. if you choose to go small then you cant hit a lot of bigger players. But dont cry about it...just keep growing. eventually you will out grow GH and they cant hit.

10. Gh's are fine. You just need a few little atk builds to feed on them and a few mid size attack builds to empty their spies in them and they're done for.

11. Ur all idiots it's not the build or size that's the issue ....

It's the disparity in the plunder payout to amount made and how u affect match ups ... U all need to get a clue if u think its not a real issue for medium clans and smaller clans when it's the smallest cheapest build that has the biggest effect in a war ... If it hasn't been talked about to death enough everyone knows its a messed up mechanic that had no place in ee , devs just can't figure out a way to nerf the mech with screwing over the whole build the build it self is fine it's the mechanic and plunder disparity that's the only real issue

12. Idiots? On forums?

Can't be

13. its not gh thats the problem its the lack of clans that want to adapt to what works in war if it wasnt gh u guys would complain about another build
    and its not gh that mess up matchups look at that match with poc vs tuc it was plain as day tuc warred pocs sub 2 times in a row and they were a strong match great war builds tuc was beat by them twice then then tuc was matched with pocs main 80m cs 50?+m bfe bigger while there sub clan got a no match now both clans are set up the same way so cant be gh that messes that one up

what is the point of warring without stratagy and having options

14. A broken mechanic is not strategy any way u spin it period ....

When a build can make more off 5-6 hits then it can possible loss in 100 incoming attacks there is something wrong with it

Wouldn't really be an issue if gh fight gh and clans kept to like sized builds in wars but they don't and it does effect matches and outcomes

15. Please stop changing the way you are posting start times!!!!

16. not broken its the sniper of war

17. Btw with server issues being wat they are today wat are we going to do about war 5 ?

18. instead of pissing about with ebs sort wars out we have missed war 5 because of your shity news feed been down

19. Yep no war 5 because of cast problems empty news etc WTF 

20. Same here couldn't chance it