Preseason - War 4

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Sep 12, 2013.

1. War #4 - War Start Time Shown
    Duration: 1 hours
    Type: 13 minute KO but players can come out 5 minutes early (advantage)
    Roster Size: Minimum 26, Maximum 29
    PDT - Thursday - 3pm-3:30pm
    EDT - Thursday - 6pm-6:30pm
    GMT - Thursday - 10pm-10:30pm
    SGT - Friday - 6am-6:30am

Signups: 52
    No match: 2

V I E T N A M -> clan composition is such that you have people that are out of range for clans of your size.

DEATHS ACOLYTES -> You guys had a good clan composition for hit ratio but your CS, BFA, BFE were a bit low restricting matches.

** IMPORTANT: Seals of the DAMNED will not be lost in the war - If for some reason the fix doesn't work and you use it in the war by accident we will reimburse you. YOU MAY TEMPORARILY NOT SEE THE SEAL - everybody be cool - we'll fix everything **

2. On schedule ;)

3. [​IMG]

kaw_admin: Please don't be the cause of any kittens killings today :lol:

4. Yet again matchedup with ppl i cant hit at all thabk you.

5. Hey devs can yins do something to disable wave of conflict when a clan is at 29 and signup is over. Cause yins should know the way people are they get on realize the time and cast and screw the clan over.

6. Yeah, give the owner the power to cast/uncast WoC for clan members

7. Yeah give the clan owner

8. Give the owner/admin the ability to pick a team and not the ability for one person to stuff it up for a team

9. The owner has that ability. It's called kicking

10. Kudos to Rising Hawks well fought yet again. However devs you really need to work on your matches. Between their BFE/bfa and ours was just outrageous. Not to mention raw stats outnumbered us 3-1. Just saying. Once again nice war rising hawks

11. Before someone in my clan comes here blaming the devs for a terrible matchup, The Kings Gaurd (yes it's spelled that way) vs The Umbrella Corp. was a huge blowout in favor of TUC purely because we had like 8 inactives, not because of a bad matchup. TUC may have (and probably would have) beaten us even if those people were active, but definitely not the devs fault. Just wanted to throw that out there before someone comes and complains. ;P

12. Thanks kaw gave me a seal back right in the midfle of war

13. I don't see my seal I don't think I have it I would appreciate one tho idk if u guys gave me one but i don't know I would like another one plz if u did but dont have it as an attack pot have it for only ebs

14. War 4 TIGA vs Acoustic Sunrise. Great match devs. As always AS put up great fight..was down to final ko...Keep up the great work AS lots of respect...look forward to matching you again.

15. Good job devs replacing our lost seal of the damned in middle o war only to lose it on next attack almost as much thought in that as you've put in your match algorithm lol

16. ATA I think you are doing a fine job with what you have to work with:) and so do all these crying ass toddlers who soak your war threads every week. I mean they obviously aren't to worked up about it, they are here crying week in and week out, which means they have something bringing them back (maybe a great game overall..hmm).

Anyway, thx again and good fight los. Much fun to fight good warriors:)

17. Psst guy thay was crying cuz he couldnt hit anyone ur a guild hanse maybe if u wernt u could hit people