Pottery?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pinkfoodle, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Hey guys I'm taking pottery and I was hoping to get some ideas of what I should make, thank you!

2. Make a thread with more effort.

3. A pot.
    You know, the drug kind.

4. Stealing is frowned in most if not all countries

5. Make a pot for your pot

6. You should use your pottery skills to make a pot

7. Vases will give you a wide range of possibilities

8. Everyone here is just telling op he/she didn't make enough effort in the original post yet all the answers are the same unintelligent thing "a pot"

I say op should make a handcrafted cup in the shape of an eagle or some other form of wildlife. This of course would be done on a pottery wheel. If the wheel cannot be used possibly try your hand on making a statue?

Maybe a statue of a political figure? A current icon mby?

9. Great suggestion, o wise Christmas droppings!

10. Can't request lock nooblet

I don't see you making a post worth while to read either, let alone any threads.

But back to topic...
    It depends on what type of pottery op, if you're making bowls, then I could do with a new dog bowl, I accidentally smashed mine due to a unforeseeable event involving a hammer. :?

11. Alright wannabe mod, while you may not find my posts with reading (which in most cases I don't deny) he CAN request a lock all he wants. The lock is only given if the op asks though.

12. And you said it right there in you own post, well done, well done indeed. 